If you have been totally disconnected, I will now summarize what has happened on the web during the last week and the latest updates in the sports technology sector (so that you don't miss anything). There are also small notes of interesting links that I have found on the internet these days. If you find something interesting that you think is worthwhile, let me know by Twitter or Facebook From time to time I also share or retweet information or links of interest, so don't forget to follow me on social networks if you want to know them all. Here are the highlights of this week.
This week's articles
This is the content I posted this week. Don't miss anything!
- New Garmin Forerunner 935 - And before the month is out, more news arrived, this time for the triathletes. Don't miss Garmin's latest triathlon.
- Week 13 to 19 March - A summary of the highlights of the week.
You don't know if you have to connect your device to update it? You received an automatic update and you don't know what it includes? Well, I'm here to tell you.
- Garmin Edge 520 Update - Troubleshooting.
- Garmin Edge 820 Update - Troubleshooting.
- Garmin Edge 1000 Update - Troubleshooting.
- Garmin Edge Explore 820 Update - Error update.
- Garmin Edge Explore 1000 Update - Latest version of Connect IQ and bug fixes
- Garmin Fenix Chronos Update (beta channel) - Troubleshooting.
- Garmin Fenix Chronos Update - This update incorporates to the Fenix Chronos each and every one of the functions present in the Fenix 5.
- Garmin Forerunner 735XT upgrade (beta channel) - Support for the new Running Dynamics Pod and bug fixes
- Garmin Forerunner 935 Update - Added support for Group Track (as previously announced), bug fixes and other minor improvements.
- Garmin Fenix 5 Update, Fenix 5S and Fenix 5X (beta channel) - Same as 935.
- Android Wear 2.0 for Polar M600 - The Android Wear 2.0 update is now available. specific operating system developmentsSwimming metrics and compatibility with Polar's new H10 sensor are added.
- Suunto Spartan Update - New major update for Spartans, with interval training, route profile and POI navigation, various energy saving features, heart rate tracking in the Spartan Wrist HR and other improvements and bug fixes.
Links of interest
The most interesting links I have found this week. Almost all of them are curious news related to sport.
- 10 exciting triathlon products for 2017 via @alphonsoperezigl - There are things that I have already presented to you here, but others that you may not know and that may be interesting.
- Connect IQ begins to receive exciting new applications - Connect IQ, as a platform, is already maturing into more useful applications. For example, the new Wikiloc application that allows you to send a route from your phone to your watch. This is not a route tracking application, but it sends the FIT file to the watch and you will make the route directly from the Garmin application itself. Training Peaks has developed a similar application Only models compatible with the latest version of Connect IQ are supported, and the list is quite short: Edge units (520, 820, 1000 and Explore 820 and 1000), Fenix 5 range, Forerunner 735XT and Forerunner 935.
And with that... thanks for reading!