If you have been totally disconnected, I will now summarize what has happened on the web during the last week and the latest updates in the sports technology sector (so that you don't miss anything). There are also small notes of interesting links that I have found on the internet these days. If you find something interesting that you think is worthwhile, let me know by Twitter or Facebook From time to time I also share or retweet information or links of interest, so don't forget to follow me on social networks if you want to know them all. Here are the highlights of this week.
This week's articles
Few publications this week... Not to mention none beyond last week's summary. The reason? I've been working on several tests, starting with the Garmin Fenix 5, which I know many of you are anxiously awaiting! You can put some refreshments in the fridge...
- Week 10 to 16 April - A summary of the highlights of the week.
You don't know if you have to connect your device to update it? You received an automatic update and you don't know what it includes? Well, I'm here to tell you.
- Garmin Forerunner 935 Update (beta channel) - Support for the new version of Connect IQ, allows you to modify different units directly from the widget (without accessing the menu), set up automatic updates and general operational improvements.
- Garmin Fenix 5 Update, Garmin Fenix 5s, Garmin Fenix 5X and Garmin Fenix Chronos (beta channel) - Same as Forerunner 935, along with a lot of bug fixes and improvements.
- Garmin Edge 820 Update and Garmin Edge Explore 820 (beta channel) - Support for the new version of Connect IQ and, along with that, allowing external applications to make use of the internal accelerometer.
- Garmin Edge Touring Update - Solving a mistake with the maps.
- Garmin Virb Ultra 30 Update - Correction of an error that caused some videos to be recorded backwards.
Links of interest
The most interesting links I have found this week. Almost all of them are curious news related to sport.
- What's new for Connect IQ - Garmin held a conference this week with the developers of Connect IQ, and there are new features for them (and soon for users): improved possibilities for the clock faces by always being active, multitasking (an application can receive updates even if the clock is not open), clearer lines to have quality applications that involve a financial payment, or access to clock sensors, such as the accelerometer.
And with that... thanks for reading!