In this post
And... that's it! All good things come to an end.
The second day of Amazon Prime Day is already here. The base offers are still the same as yesterday, but we still have to keep an eye on the flash offers. So be on the lookout because there may be some opportunities like the Polar Vantage V Titan that came out yesterday.
In addition, I have collected other interesting offers from all over Europe and I will explain you how to access them (for example, you can get the Garmin Fenix 5 Plus).
You can check out the offers that are coming out on the promotion overview pagebut the truth is that among so much rubbish it's difficult to find things of interest. You have to search a lot... and that's what I'm here for.
How Prime Day Works
By now I think you're all more than clear on that, but just in case...
The offers are exclusive to Amazon Prime subscribers, so if you are not, you cannot benefit from them. How can you solve this? Sign up for free from here.
You have 30 days free of charge, so you can sign up for these days and if you are not interested in continuing, you can request to be removed at any time. It's that easy.
There are daily offers and flash offers, the former have more quantity in stock (which doesn't mean they won't be sold out), the latter are very limited in stock and can last 5 hours or 5 minutes.
When it comes to buying, I recommend that you be quick to act. Get in here, see if the offer on offer convinces you and make the purchase immediatelyOnce it's done, he comes back here and check the test of the device in questionIs that what you were looking for? Great. Doesn't it just fit? Don't worry, just cancel the order.
By the way, there's also another offer right now: 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for only £0.99, another real chollazo.
And don't forget, buying through the links I provide (both for these products and any other from Amazon) you'll be helping to the page with a small commission, at no cost to you.
Garmin Watch Specials
- Garmin Fenix 5 - CHO-LLO. Only £299. Cheapest price so far. If you bought it yesterday, buy it back and return the old one because it's 20 eurites that you might as well spend on pizza. Complete test of the Garmin Fenix 5.
- Garmin Fenix 5S - It's a bit smaller, but we lose screen resolution. In this case I'll stick with the normal Fenix 5 (which is also cheaper). It's different in the case of the Fenix 5S Plus, where I prefer it to the bigger model.
- Garmin Forerunner 735XT - And another bargain for Garmin's triathlon watch, which is priced at 235 when it's a much better watch. Test the Garmin Forerunner 735XT.
- Garmin Forerunner 235 - Although the price is good, given the price difference I'd rather keep the Forerunner 735XT, it's a better choice in many ways (even if you only run). Here are all the details of FR235 (if you don't already know him, which I doubt).
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 - This is one of the best options when it comes to a multipurpose watch, but without excessively competitive features. In other words, it is ideal for someone who practices little or a lot of sport but does not need anything competition-oriented. Here you can see the Vivoactive 3 test.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music - And the music version of the Vivoactive 3, also at a reduced price.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music - Note that in Germany is the Vivoactive 3 Music almost at the price of normal in Spain. The trick to buying it is the one I have indicated above.
- Garmin Forerunner 35 - A simple watch for those who do not want complications, including optical pulse sensor. It repeats its minimum price of last year. You have the complete proof at this link.
Offers at Garmin Edge
- Garmin Edge 820 pack - 259 with sensor pack. If you want advanced navigation features the Edge 820 is an option to choose from, although I would personally opt for the new Edge 530 even though it's not on sale. You can see their differences in the 820 test.
- Garmin Edge Explore - For 160 Euro in Germany. Very good cycling unit if you are mainly interested in cycling and sailing, rather than training. You can see the details in the test.
- Garmin Oregon 700 - 224 in Germany, about 75-100 euros less than it costs in Spain.
- Garmin eTrex 30x - The eTrex 30 is a handheld navigation unit for use in the mountains and includes maps for complete route tracking.
Polar Watches Offers
- Polar Vantage V - CHOLLAZO, with capital letters. From 499 to 309 euros... a huge drop in price. This is the latest from Polar, and the first watch capable of registering power in a race without any external accessories. Look at all he's able to offer on the test.
- Polar Vantage M - It is somewhat more limited in performance than the Vantage V, but it can still be a very good option, and especially at this price.
- Polar M430 - One of the best pulse sensors integrated into the watch (at least until the arrival of the Vantage), the M430 is a user-friendly watch that offers a lot for the money. Suitable for asphalt runners. Testing the Polar M430.
- Polar M200 - For less than 70 euritos the M200 is a very competent watch, with a good quality optical sensor and all the customization possibilities of the rest of the range. If the low resolution of the screen is not a condition, it is a fantastic model for beginners and not so beginners. You can read the full test here.
Suunto Watches Offers
- Suunto 9 - First time Suunto 9 appears in Amazon offers. 299 Euro for the top of the range of the Finns, which stands out for its extended range.
- Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR - Fantastic finishes and good navigation. But honestly... with Suunto 9's bid, the Spartan is totally overshadowed. Here you can see his proof.
- Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR - And if you bring it from Italy, you save a lot of money, even if you have to pay the freight. To order it, in the section at the beginning where it says TRUCO.
- Suunto Ambit 3 Peak HR - A classic. A super-reliable watch with extended range, altimeter, and proof against any adventure in the mountains. Another one that is at a minimum price. You can see all the details in their corresponding test.
- Suunto Traverse - The Traverse is a watch oriented more to hiking than to the most intense practice (trail running, etc). It stands out for its quality of construction and its reliability, and it also has a barometric altimeter. It is a good option if you do not want to go to the most expensive options in Suunto, but only if you are a hiker. It is not the best option for running in the mountains.
- Suunto Core - One of the quintessential mountain watches. With a barometric altimeter and compass, the Suunto Core is a reliable and very rugged watch for those who "live" in the mountains but do not need what a GPS provides.
Other offers in sport
- Elite Direct Roller 2 - One of the best direct drive rollers, the Elite Direto 2.
- Elite Shift Roller - And another direct drive roller option, although its accuracy is less than Direto 2. But it's also smart and compatible with Zwift.
- Salomon Agile Hydration Vest - The discount is applied when the purchase is completed, the vest stays at 40
- -25% on a lot of sports brands - Additional discount of 25% in brands like Salomon, Gore, X-Bionic...
- Jabra Elite Sport Headset - Fully wireless headphones with an optical pulse sensor (with good results) that you can use to pair with your watch. Also includes charging box.
- Jaybird Run - Other great sports headphones that hold up to sweat perfectly. Personally I am a fan of all Jaybird products.
- Powertap P2 - Powertap pedal potentiometer, one of the most recognized, with 15% discount. It's not from Amazon, but Wiggle is doing deals these days too.
Other offers of interest
- Cecotec Conga Vacuum Cleaner - Maybe I should put him in sport... The time you don't spend cleaning is time you can spend training, right?
- Xiaomi Mi 9 - Xiaomi's top-of-the-range phone, also discounted.
- Xiaomi My 9T - It is not as powerful as the Mi 9, but stands out for having a retractable camera to have a full screen totally free of any other discomfort. And it is cheaper than the Mi 9...
- 30% discount on TV's from more than 50″ - If you have a big room and are tired of watching the Tour on a small screen, maybe it's a good time to get a good TV...
- Sandisk MicroSD 128GB A1 - If you've got the GoPro 7, take advantage of the offers to complement it with this memory card, too.
Prime Day Best Sellers
These have been the best selling items on the first day of Prime Day.
Offers no longer available
Unfortunately... you're late! Although experience tells me that sometimes they come back, so keep an eye out.
- GoPro Hero 7 Black - Not only is the price very good for GoPro's latest top-of-the-line model, but it also comes with an accessory kit.
- Apple iPhone XS - I don't think I've ever seen him so cheap.
- Xiaomi Pocophone F1 - Low-middle range phone price for a very good terminal.
- Polar Vantage V Titan - The new finish Titan of the Vantage V at knockdown prices. Very limited units!
- Garmin Fenix 5 Plus - 399. In Italy, I've explained before how you can buy it. It's going to last VERY LITTLE, I'm sure... -UPDATE- You can only get on the waiting list now. I leave you the complete test of the 5 Plus.
- DJi Osmo - Around 300 euros in Germany from 9 p.m. The new DJi action camera is on a par with the GoPro Hero 7 Black, and its differentiating factor is the front screen that helps with framing for front shots.
- Garmin Edge 820 - One-time offer for 188 euros. If you want advanced navigation features the Edge 820 is an option to choose, although personally I would prefer the new Edge 530 even though it's not on sale. You can see their differences in the 820 test.
- iPad Pro 12.9″ 4G - 799. Or rather we could call it the "iPad". With iOS 13 it promises to be almost like a laptop, but with the portability of an iPad.
- Huawei P30 - About 200 euros less than its usual price