Last update: 19 July
I leave this article as a guide to get the best prices on different devices, so you can buy the watch, computer or sensor you are looking for the best possible price.
I will only put offers from stores I have good references from, either because I have bought them or because they are well known. And remember that when there are Amazon offers outside Spain you can buy them with your usual account, you don't need to create a new one.
In addition, I place special emphasis on the guarantee conditions, so I won't be placing any bids of vendors from eBay that they send from China or Hong Kong. It's not worth it as a user, since sometimes you can find Asian versions (which they update later than the international version) or with guarantees of only one year to be processed at origin (you would have to send the watch back to China, paying the freight and customs charges yourself).
And remember that if you buy through the links I provide you will generate a small commission, which is what pays for the page and all the work I do on it, as well as the different devices I buy either to test or as a comparison item.
For the moment I will put the offers in alphabetical order, maybe in the future I will order it differently but I think this is the easiest way both for me and especially for you, which is the most important thing.
- Garmin Fenix 3 HR - Offers are usually made on a case-by-case basis. Try Garmin Fenix 3.
- Garmin Fenix 5 - Right now the cheapest place to buy the Fenix 5 is Amazon. Try Garmin Fenix 5.
- Garmin Fenix 5S - If you want something that has less of a fingerprint on your wrist and doesn't have to do without all of its features, you have the 5S. Garmin Fenix 5S test.
- Garmin Fenix 5X - And finally if you're looking for something that gives you maximum navigation possibilities, the 5X with navigation maps.
- Garmin Forerunner 25 - The brand's most economical option, ideal for those who want the most basic features, but still want to be inside the Garmin platform and ecosystem. Try Garmin Forerunner 25.
- Garmin Forerunner 35 - A good opportunity as a father's day gift. Try Garmin Forerunner 35
- Garmin Forerunner 235 - It's already becoming a classic, I can tell you little about FR235. This is where you'll find it cheapest. Try Garin Forerunner 235
- Garmin Forerunner 645 - Garmin's new model is beginning to enter the dynamics of lower than retail prices. Also the Forerunner 645 Music. Try Garmin Forerunner 645.
- Garmin Forerunner 735XT - It is becoming a more satisfactory option than the FR235. In addition to allowing more sports, it is compatible with the latest version of Connect IQ and has other benefits such as Strava segments. Try Garmin Forerunner 735XT.
- Garmin Forerunner 935 - It is also the most economical (and reliable) place to buy the FR935. Try Garmin Forerunner 935.
- Garmin Vivoactive HR - The Vivoactive HR is still a model that I like quite a lot for the general sportsman or woman who does not get married and has no competitive aspirations. If you are not going to do series training and do a little bit of everything it is a fantastic option, even more so at 139 Euros. Try Garmin Vivoactive HR.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 - It's not easy to find a good price for Garmin's new smart watch - this is where it's currently at its lowest. Try Garmin Vivoactive 3.
- Garmin Vivosmart HR+ - Personally, being the Vivoactive HR available, I don't see much sense in this device, but I understand that there are people who appreciate a size as small as possible and this Vivosmart HR+ is equal to the original bracelet, but with a GPS receiver. Try Garmin Vivosmart HR and details of Vivosmart HR+.
- Garmin Vivosport - The new Garmin GPS bracelet. Try Garmin Vivosport.
- Polar M200 - The only thing that weighs you down is the lack of resolution on the screen, but it's a good option for tight budgets. Test Polar M200.
- Polar M430 - With what I believe is the best optical sensor integrated into a watch. Test Polar M430.
- Polar M600 - Polar continues to update its smart watch with Android Wear - now WearOS - and it's still a great option if you're looking for a smart watch that works well in sports. Test Polar M600.
- Polar V800 HR - In a good offer, because it also includes the new Polar H10 sensor. Test Polar V800
- Suunto Spartan Sport - Amazon continues with the winter offers for the Spartan Sport. Try Suunto Spartan Sport.
- Suunto Spartan Sport HR - And if you want it with a chest pulse sensor. Try Suunto Spartan Sport.
- Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR - And if you want the version with an optical pulse sensor, you have the Spartan Sport Wrist HR. Try Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR.
- Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR Baro - Although, for a little more, you have the version with a barometric altimeter (I think it's a better option). Try Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR.
- Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR - Believe me, the Spartan Trainer is a lot of clock for the little more than 200 euros it costs, and I can't think of a more complete model in which to invest your money. Try Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR.
- Suunto Spartan Ultra HR - And if you need the extra range that the Ultra offers, here's the best deal. Try Suunto Spartan Ultra.
- TomTom Runner 3 - You know that I'm not a big fan of recommending TomTom watchesAnd this is the case. If the watch meets your requirements today, you won't find anything cheaper that includes navigation. You can check it all out in the TomTom Runner 3 test.
- TomTom Spark 3 Cardio + Music - As above, but with optical sensor and possibility to play music. The above also applies to this case (Spark 3 and Runner 3 are the same watch), and the proof is also the same.
- TomTom Adventurer - This is the specific version for mountains, with barometric altimeter and specific energy saving mode, plus optical sensor and music. Try TomTom Adventurer.
- Garmin Edge 520 - Although perhaps the offer with the pack is more interesting. Try Garmin Edge 520.
- Garmin Edge 520 pack - Directly in Spain you have the Edge 520 with pulse, speed and cadence sensors. Right now there is no price for the version without sensors, so this is a much better opportunity. Try Garmin Edge 520.
- Garmin Edge 820 - Garmin's small device with access to full navigation and increased memory capacity is a great option if you are going to take many routes in unfamiliar places. Try Garmin Edge 820.
- Garmin Edge Explore 820 - It is like the previous one, but with some less performance and above all less training possibilities. But if you want it mainly for sailing, the price difference is very noticeable.
- Garmin Edge 1030 - And you're already starting to see some discounts at the top of the Garmin Edge range. Try Garmin Edge 1030.
- Garmin Vivomove - Ideal gift for those who want to keep track of basic activity, but don't want anything that doesn't look like a smart watch or have to be charged every other day. Garmin Vivomove Information.
- GoPro Hero5 Black - Incredible price from Amazon Spain.
- GoPro Hero5 Session - Only if you're looking for something really small, because both Hero5 Black and Hero6 Black are better choices.
- GoPro Hero6 Black - From time to time, you get VERY good discounts...
- Neoprene Zone3 Activate+ - Basic neoprene for those who start in triathlon and do not want to spend much, or for those who have a top of the range to compete and want to have something easier for training.
Looking for something else?
If you are looking for anything else that is not listed you can always ask using the comments. And remember that you can help the page through the links. If you are going to buy gifts on Amazon you can do so by clicking here first, and I will be eternally grateful!
Thanks for being there all this time supporting the site, for your comments and for sharing on social networks - always grateful!