It's Friday, and what's the best thing to do on a Friday? Well, go shopping. And since right now there are a good handful of deals available in sports, and more specifically for endurance sports, here they are below.
- Garmin Forerunner 245 Music - Good deal on the mid-range running watch from Garmin. It is the Music model, which allows standalone music playback as well as downloading playlists from Spotify or Amazon Prime Music. Click here to read the full review of the Garmin Forerunner 245 Music.
- Garmin Forerunner 945 triathlon pack - Watch out for the good offer that Amazon has on the 945 triathlon pack. Remember that this is the version that includes the HRM-Tri sensor (valued at about 80€), HRM-Swim (another 80€) and the quick-release kit (between 20€-30€). That is, almost 200 € in accessories, so the watch is very well priced. Click here to read the full review of the Garmin Forerunner 945.
- Garmin Fenix 6 Pro - Little needs to be said about the Fenix 6 Pro, I think it is well known to everyone. It is the version with maps, music and wireless payments. Click here to read the full review of the Garmin Fenix 6 Pro.
- Garmin Edge 530 - It's not its lowest historical price, but it's not far from it. But in price/performance ratio, it is probably the most complete cyclocomputer at the moment. Click here to read the full review of the Garmin Edge 530.
- Garmin Edge 130 Plus - This one is at its rock-bottom price, at least that I can remember. The little guy from Garmin was recently revamped by adding such useful features as ClimbPro, structured workouts, smart roller compatibility and increased autonomy. It seems like an interesting model to me given its size, and I actually keep a 130 that I use for competition. Click here to read the full review of the Garmin Edge 130 Plus.
- Polar OH1+ - With the arrival of the Verity Sense to the market we start to see good deals for the previous model. Personally I think what the new model offers is interesting and worth paying for (because I would use it), but if you just want a comfortable and reliable external sensor, it's a great option. Click here to read the full review of the Polar OH1+.
- Suunto 7 - It is a special watch and you have to know what you buy, but for 349€ it seems to me, at least, an option to value for what it offers in terms of its qualities as a smart watch and especially for the maps for route navigation (which are fantastic). As a negative point the one you already know, the autonomy. Click here to read the full review of the Suunto 7.
- GoPro Hero 9 Black - 50 discount for one of the most important action cameras of the moment. Note that buying it through their website along with the subscription is cheaper, but they are a real disaster in the management.
The situation with smart rollers is starting to normalize, but it is still not easy to find rollers on offer and with immediate availability.
- Elite Direct - Good choice for your indoor workouts, Zwift, Bkool, etc.
- Tacx Flux S - Very similar to the Elite above, but Tacx brand. It's up to you to choose what you prefer...
- Wahoo trainers - Back in stock on all Wahoo rollers, which until two days ago were completely missing in action.
Textile and footwear
- 8 days of gold at El Corte Inglés - Within the usual promotions of El Corte Ingles we have the 8 days of gold. Obviously it is not only for sports, but it is where I link you because I guess it is the bulk of your purchases. If you need to equip yourself for the gym or similar, there are good deals on both footwear and not too technical clothing.
- 20% additional at New Balance - Today begins an additional 20% promotion on already discounted products. To do this you have to use the code NB20EXTRA when you go to finish shopping. Not that you're going to find the RC Elite V2... but if you need shoes for running, training or trail, it's a good time to get one.
Have a good Friday and a better weekend!