In this post
Last Updated - January 9, 17:06
Added - Last general update.
This is a continuation of the crazy weeks of offers we had on the occasion of the Black Friday and Cyber MondaySome of these offers are still valid today, others are new for Christmas and others will appear later as we get closer to the most important dates.
Not only do I want to write down the best offers available, but also highlight where you can buy some of the most sought-after devices at a cheaper price. For example, it's hard to see the Garmin 235 on sale (it will be one of the most sought-after at this time of year), but I can tell you where you can save a few euros that you can then spend on prawns.
On this occasion I will organize the offers by manufacturer and not by store where they are sold. Although many of the purchases that are made on these dates is to give us
toys training devices to ourselves, there are also many people looking for the best gift for their loved ones, and they are looking forward to getting a new GPS watch or a new activity monitor with which to start 2017 with new exercise proposals.
Remember to visit the recommendations article if you want a guide to help you find the best device if you're a little lost.
I will keep these listings up to date and keep looking for the best opportunities available during these dates, so if you don't find anything today don't despair, come back tomorrow because there will surely be news. It's offer season and sellers take advantage of it.
And one last consideration. Avoid pages like eGlobal Central or similar that send from Hong Kong. You will be buying products without official guarantee (the guarantee is managed through the Chinese seller, sending it there) and can come with surprises at customs... I will only put offers from stores with which I have had direct dealings (i.e, whoever bought and provided me with good service) If you're buying to give away the last thing you want is to have trouble with your gift.
Let's go get the good offers!
Offers at Garmin
- Garmin Forerunner 235 - Without a doubt it's going to be the most sought after this Christmas... along with the Canine Patrol bus. And both are going to end up costing the same (if you don't have kids to look for presents yet, don't worry, you'll get it). I'm telling you, there won't be any offers for the Garmin 235, so if that's the assignment you had for Melchior bad luck. In Amazon Spain is 262. Full test.
- Garmin Forerunner 230 - Right now the best option for the FR230 is Amazon Spain at 234including the pulse sensor. And if you already have the sensor, in yellow for 197 or 169 euros in Amazon France (although in purple). Review and analysis of 230 here.
- Garmin Fenix 3 - The version without optical pulse sensor, with greater autonomy and a multitude of possibilities. Find all the details in the test.
- If you want it without a pulse sensor, the cheapest offer right now is Amazon Italy: only 329€.
– Wiggle still has it on sale. 29% discount that leaves the Garmin Fenix 3 with HRM-Run pulse sensor for $373, making it the cheapest option with or without a pulse sensor.
- Garmin Fenix 3 HR - Another of the most sought after in 2016, the Fenix 3 with optical pulse sensor.
– Amazon Alemania is where it's cheapest right now, at £449. Even if you add up the difference in tax that applies at the end of the purchase and the shipping costs, it's still worth it.
If you want it with all pulse sensors (HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim) Wiggle is the best option. Here's the full analysis.
- Garmin Edge 520 - Still the best choice in terms of a cycling GPS unit, with many training and basic navigation options. 239.95 at Amazon Spain (discount from 22%). Full test.
- Garmin Edge 1000 - And if you're big screen, right now the best choice for the Edge 1000 is Amazon Spain. Amazon Germany is slightly cheaper, but the difference is lost with the tax rate and shipping.
- Garmin Varia Radar - Among the gifts you can give a cyclist, Garmin's Varia radar is the best of them. Is there anything better than giving a cyclist security? In the test you can see all the details.
– Amazon has the best price, 162€.
– At Wiggle at virtually the same price163.24 with free shipping.
Offers in Suunto
Suunto is throwing very good offers during all these months.
- Suunto Ambit3 Sport HR - The bargain is back. Wiggle recovers its Black Friday offer leaving the Ambit3 Sport at just over $200. That price entitles you to a watch, a pulse sensor that also records during swimming and free shipping. And you get to choose the color. What more do you want? A test? Well, here it is.
Offers at Polar
- Polar M400 - Although with a couple of years on top, the M400 continues to be one of the most recommended options when looking for something economical, but at the same time very capable. at Amazon Spain you can buy it for 95If you want it with a pulse sensor then it would be 134 with the Polar H7. Full test.
- Polar V800 - The Javier Gómez Noya edition is an interesting option, firstly because it bears the name of the champion, but mainly because of all that it includes: pulse sensor, cadence sensor and bike handlebar holder. 322 at Amazon SpainThis is the most economical option, even compared to the normal version. Full test.
- Polar M450 - Great gift for any cyclist who has not yet made the jump to GPS on his handlebar. Good display and several training possibilities. It is the most economical option, but not the least capable. Options with or without pulse sensor. Without sensor 119.95, with sensor 145.95. Full test.
Offers on TomTom
- TomTom Runner 3 - The new Runner 3 incorporates navigation and route-tracking options, something quite remarkable for the price range in which it moves, being the model that includes factory navigation that sells cheaper. 127.95 at Amazon Spain.
- Stryd Summit - The new race power meter is now available through Amazon. That means fast and trouble-free shipping from customs. You can find the proof of the previous model and the presentation of the new one (and its new possibilities) hereI'm still trying out the new version for testing purposes, but I'm telling you I like it better than the version with a pulse sensor. Much better.
- TomTom Runner 2 - As an access option for those New Year's promises, the TomTom access model is always a safe buy because of its simplicity and ease of use. 89 in Amazon Spain.
- Polar V650 HR - On sale today at Amazon for only 165 Euros. This offer ends today, so if you are looking for something that also provides you with navigation, it is a very economical option. It is part of the Last minute offers from Amazon Spain.
- Polar M200 - The new Polar M200 arrives with a breakthrough price and is by far the most economical optical pulse sensor watch. Less than 129 euros in Amazon Spain.
- Garmin Forerunner 235, offer of the day at Amazon Italy. Only 209.
- Garmin Edge 520 pack - Today only, offer of the day on Amazon. Same price you had during Black Friday. 224.95 including pulse, speed, cadence and support sensors.
- Suunto Ambit3 Sport HR - In black by less than 200 euros at Amazon SpainThat price entitles you to a watch, a pulse sensor that also records during swimming and free shipping. And you can also choose the color. What else do you want? A test? Well, here it is..
- TomTom Runner 2 Cardio + Music - On sale today is the Cardio Runner 2, but taking a detour you find the Cardio + Music at the same price. Even better offer (-42%). But it won't last long. 144.99 in Amazon France.
- Polar M600 - Today only and with limited units, the Polar M600 at Amazon France for 249 ?.If you're looking for a smart watch that's also reliable for training (and with a good platform to support it), the M600 is the choice above all others. You can see the reasons in his full test.
- Garmin Forerunner 230 - If you prefer to opt for the version without a pulse sensor, right now you will find the best offer at Amazon France, only 179.
- Garmin Vivoactive HR - and only today in Amazon France at 199 ? plus shipping (you save about 6 euros).
- Garmin Vivoactive - Good offer for the first model of the Garmin Vivoactive, perfect for anyone who is a multidisciplinary sportsman, or for anyone who wants a good watch for swimming and more. Only today at 99 euros on Amazon France.
- Suunto Spartan Ultra - It's a risky buy, there's no doubt about it. The clock is still green and in need of software updates. But when there are discounts of almost 200 euros for products that are new to the market there is no choice but to put them on these lists. 470 at Amazon.
- Polar V800 - Today is on offer the version of Polar V800 HR, at 260 including a Polar H7 sensor that includes a swimming heart rate.
- Suunto Ambit3 Run - If you want the cheaper option you have the Ambit3 Run. In running it offers the same as the Ambit3 Sport, although it does not have swimming and is more limited in the rest. If you can make the effort the Ambit3 Sport is a better option, although the 162 for which it is sold on Amazon Spainincluding the pulse sensor, make it a very sweet option. And if you want it in black, practically the same price on Amazon Germany. You have the full proof here.
- Polar M600 - Offer of the day at Amazon Spain, only valid during today December 29th. Available in black or white colors with 100 ? discount. As you can see from his testIf you want a smartwatch that can also be used for training, this is the best option.
- Fitbit Flex 2 - Deal of the day on Amazon, with a 30% discount. Four colors available, but the small activity monitor allows it to be placed on a multitude of other accessories to match whatever you're wearing. It's even capable of measuring swimming. Undoubtedly where Fitbit stands out the most is in its "app", which is what we have to look at beyond the possibility of counting steps or activity.
- Suunto Ambit3 Peak HR - The Suunto Ambit3 Peak is experiencing a second youthfulness. The recent update that includes the same altitude profile navigation screen as the Ambit3 Vertical makes it the Suunto watch with the most possibilities right now. Even so, its price has only gone down, and right now you can get a real bargain through Amazon Germany: 279,90A little less than in Spain, which is 319 including also the pulse sensor.
- Garmin Vivoactive HR - And just like the Forerunner 235, the Vivoactive HR is another one that has sales guaranteed and you won't see any major discounts. Still, on Amazon Spain is discounted to 220. Full test.
For the moment this is all, I will continue to track down the best prices available.
Thank you for reading and especially for helping the website by buying through the links I provide!