In this post
And... that's it! See you next week for offers
Bitter about going back to school? I guess sending the kids back to school doesn't make you bitter, what makes you bitter is going back to work...
I'm sorry, I have no remedy for that. However, I can bring you a few offers to make your return a little less sour.
Amazon has launched a back to school special offers sectionFar from thinking that these are offers aimed at students (textbooks, school materials, etc.) nothing could be further from the truth. They are products of the most diverse categories.
However, besides showing you the available offers I will also tell you if they are good offers or not, and in case they are not, it will only be interesting to buy them in case you need to change your device now.
You can check out the offers that are coming out on the promotion overview pagebut the truth is that among so much rubbish it's difficult to find things of interest. You have to search a lot... and that's what I'm here for.
There are daily offers and flash offers, the former have more quantity in stock (which doesn't mean they won't be sold out), the latter are very limited in stock and can last 5 hours or 5 minutes.
When it comes to buying, I recommend that you be quick to act. Get in here, see if the offer on offer convinces you and make the purchase immediatelyOnce it's done, he comes back here and check the test of the device in questionIs that what you were looking for? Great. Doesn't it just fit? Don't worry, just cancel the order.
And don't forget, buying through the links I provide (both for these products and any other from Amazon) you'll be helping to the page with a small commission, at no cost to you.
Garmin Watch Specials
- Garmin Fenix 5 - 345. Not a bad price, but it's been cheaper before. If you need it, it's already a good option, otherwise I recommend you to wait until Black Friday. Complete test of the Garmin Fenix 5.
- Garmin Fenix 5S - 354. It's a bit smaller, but we lose screen resolution. In this case I'll stick with the normal Fenix 5 (which is also cheaper). Different is the case of the Fenix 5S Plus, where I prefer it to the bigger model.
- Garmin Forerunner 735XT - It's Garmin's cheapest triathlon model, and for what it costs it's an interesting option - perfect if you want to get started in the sport. Test the Garmin Forerunner 735XT.
- Garmin Forerunner 235 - Although the price is good, given the price difference I'd rather keep the Forerunner 735XT, it's a better choice in many ways (even if you only run). Here are all the details of FR235 (if you don't already know him, which I doubt).
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 - This is one of the best options when it comes to a multipurpose watch, but without excessively competitive features. In other words, it is ideal for someone who practices little or a lot of sport but does not need anything competition-oriented. Here you can see the Vivoactive 3 testMind you, the Vivoactive 4 is about to be introduced.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music - The music version of Vivoactive 3, also at a reduced price. But look at the next line...
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music - Note that in Italy there is the Vivoactive 3 Music much cheaper. You can order it there without any problems (warranty either), you simply have to pay shipping costs.
Offers at Garmin Edge
- Garmin Edge 820 - 199 only device or 269 with sensor packIf you want advanced navigation features, the Edge 820 is an option to choose from, although I would personally opt for the new Edge 530 even though it's not on sale. You can see their differences in the 820 test.
- Garmin Edge Explore - For 185 euros in Germany. Very good cycling unit if you are mainly interested in cycling and sailing, rather than training. You can see the details in the test.
- Garmin Varia RTL510 - The new Garmin radar/light is also available at a discounted price. If you try it, you'll never get on the road again without it, guaranteed. It's in Italy, with a 25% discount over what it costs in Spain. Here's the test of the Varia Radar RTL510.
Polar Watches Offers
- Polar Vantage V - The latest from Polar, and the first watch capable of registering power on the run without any external accessories. On offer in orange. Look at all he's able to offer on the test.
- Polar Vantage M - It is a good option for asphalt riders, and with the updates coming up in October it will certainly be among the recommendations for best GPS running clockThe Garmin Forerunner 245. Look at all he's able to offer on the testFrom Germany, I tell you the same as for the previous Vivoactive 3 Music.
- Polar M430 - One of the best pulse sensors integrated in the watch (at least until the arrival of the Vantage). The M430 is a user-friendly watch that offers a lot for the money. Suitable for asphalt runners. Testing the Polar M430.
- Polar M200 - For just over 70 euritos the M200 is a very competent watch, with a good quality optical sensor and all the customization possibilities of the rest of the range. If the low resolution of the screen is not a condition, it is a fantastic model for beginners and not so beginners. Same procedure, Italy is the country to buy it cheaper than in Spain. You can read the full test here.
- Polar M600 - The M600 is, without a doubt, one of the best smart watches for sports today. The mix of Android Wear in its latest version with the Polar universe is a winning horse. Although it is obviously not going to be the best option if you are looking for autonomy, it is close to its minimum price. Here you can see all the details of the Polar M600.
Suunto Watches Offers
- Suunto 9 - At a minimum price of 299 euros plus shipping for the top of the range Finns, which stands out for its extended range. Full analysis of Suunto 9.
- Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR - Fantastic finishes and good navigation. But honestly... with Suunto 9's bid, the Spartan is totally overshadowed. Here you can see his proof.
- Suunto Ambit 3 Peak HR - A classic. A super-reliable watch with extended range, altimeter, and proof against any adventure in the mountains. Another one that is at a minimum price. You can see all the details in their corresponding test.
- Suunto Core - One of the quintessential mountain watches. With a barometric altimeter and compass, the Suunto Core is a reliable and very rugged watch for those who "live" in the mountains but do not need what a GPS provides.
Watch out because today there are good offers in nutrition for various brands and other sports items.
- Up to 30% discount on many Prozis products - Gels, bars, caffeine, proteins... I took the opportunity to make a good stock of bars for my bike training, which I had run out of.
- Up to 20% discount on Amazon nutrition products - Because Amazon also has nutrition products, did you know that?
- Up to 30% discount on Optimum Nutrition - Creatine, protein and other supplements, all with fantastic ratings and at discounted prices only today.
- Up to 30% off Scitec Nutrition - Protein and BCAA with very good discounts. Adding the usual discount plus today's offer, almost a 50% in many products.
- Salomon Prolog 25L Sports Bag - From £50 reduced to £15.75. Perfect for wearing clothes or other items with a very light weight. Only 320 grams