Many of you were waiting for the arrival of Black Friday to get a watch from the family Garmin Fenix 6. Congratulations because that day has arrived. Today we have started some real bargains that you are not going to let pass poder.
Here is a list with the best offers for the different models. This year is much more varied among the different vendors and it is possible to find very good deals on other versions such as Solar, Titanium or Sapphire.
Cyber Monday at Garmin Fenix 6
If you are not up to date on the wide range of the Fenix 6, here are the details (or you can see it in full detail in the full review). There are several models available. What is the main difference between them? The first one is the size.
- Garmin Fenix 6S42mm diameter, 20mm wide strap, 1.2″ screen and 240×240 pixels resolution. Up to 25 hours of autonomy with GPS 1 second (I'll talk about battery modes later). Available in normal, Pro, Sapphire and Solar finish.
- Garmin Fenix 6The Fenix 6S is available in 47mm diameter, 22mm strap, 1.3″ screen and 260×260 resolution. The autonomy increases up to 36 hours and, like the Fenix 6S, it is available in normal, Pro, Sapphire and Solar finishes.
- Garmin Fenix 6XPro: 51mm diameter and 26mm strap for a 1.4″ screen with 280×280 pixels resolution. 60 hours autonomy and, in this case, there is no normal version. Only Pro, Sapphire and Solar.
This larger screen allows you to configure up to 6 data per screen on the Fenix 6 and up to 8 data per screen on the Fenix 6X, as well as to see the maps a little more clearly.
As you can see, the next thing we come across are the "trim levels". Think of them as when you configure a car and choose what equipment you want it to include.
- Standard versionNo designation of any kind (i.e. Garmin Fenix 6 and period). It does not have maps, music or WiFi. It does have Garmin Pay. It uses Gorilla Glass 3.
- Pro version: It's the same as the standard version, but it adds full maps of the continent where you buy it (Europe, America, Asia), 32GB of internal memory, music playback capabilities and WiFi connection.
- Sapphire version: It has the same features as the Pro version, but it changes the Gorilla Glass protection for a sapphire lens.
- Solar version: Initially it was only present in the 6X. It is now possible to opt for solar charging throughout the range, regardless of whether the watch is standard or Pro version. It replaces the Gorilla Glass with one called Power Glass that offers solar charge, and sapphire crystal is not an option.
If you are a frequent user of route navigation, having maps on your watch is a world of its own, not because you can create routes directly from your watch without the need for external applications (which you also need), but mainly because of all the possibilities that are available mid-route.
Coming to an intersection and seeing clearly where you need to go, or looking at where each road leads, or having to finish the route earlier and ask the clock to take you back to your origin by the shortest route, which may not be the same road you used to get there or the road you still have to travel on your navigation route.
The Fenixs have always had the same problem: a high price. But thanks to these offers that toll becomes somewhat more salvageable. Obviously it is still not a cheap watch, but what is certain is that for that amount of money there is nothing on the market that resembles it, especially if you are a regular user of the mountain.
In any case, don't forget to take a look at the full test of the Garmin Fenix 61TP10 After seeing all that the watch is capable of. This way you will know for sure if it is the right watch for you.
Want the larger model? No problem, the Garmin Fenix 6X Pro also has a special promotion, less than 500€ and, if you are more interested in the top of the range, the Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar is also available with a discount of 300€.
The Fenix 6S Pro for its part remains at the same price as the normal Fenix 6 Pro. A smaller watch in exchange for autonomy, it will depend on the size of your wrist. As with the previous 6X, if you want it with solar charging there is also a good offer to get it.
Well there you have it, a few Garmin Fenix offers to get you back to your training fully equipped. I believe that all of them are at their cheapest historical price, and if it's not, it's not far off....
And with that... thanks for reading!