In this post
- Data of the person in charge
- General terms and conditions of use
- Personal data we collect and how we do it
- Commitments and obligations of users
- Security measures
- Conflict resolution platform
- Intellectual and industrial property rights
- External links
- Comment policy
- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Data protection
- What is a cookie?
- How do I disable cookies?
- Google reCAPTCHA
Data of the person in charge
We are committed to transparency with our users.
The reason for this text is to explain in detail the functionalities of this website and provide you with all the information related to the person responsible and the purpose of the contents included in it.
- Identity of the person in charge: Eduardo Mateos González
- Trade name: Correrunamaraton.com
- NIF/CIF: 71264691L
- E-mail: [email protected]
This website has no commercial purpose.
In this space, the USER, can find all information regarding the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between users and us as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Eduardo Mateos González, as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of our users and customers with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of our users.
This website, therefore, rigorously complies with the RGPD (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 on data protection) and the LSSI-CE Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce.
General terms and conditions of use
The present General Conditions regulate the use (including the mere access) of the pages of the web, members of the web site of Correrunamaraton.com including the contents made available in them. Every person that accesses the web Correrunamaraton.com ("User") accepts to be submitted to the General Conditions in force at any moment of the portal Correrunamaraton.com.
Personal data we collect and how we do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The User is informed, and accepts, that the access to the present web does not suppose, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relation with Correrunamaraton.com. This way, the user promises to use the web site and contents without contravening the in force legislation, the good faith and the public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. With regard to the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by the legitimate owners.
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
- In the use of the web, Correrunamaraton.com, the User commits not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, the interests and the rights of Eduardo Mateos González or of third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal (indicate domain) or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the User must be aware that the security measures of the computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Eduardo Mateos González cannot guarantee the inexistence of viruses or other elements that may produce alterations in the User's computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
The personal data communicated by the user to Correrunamaraton.com can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Eduardo Mateos González, assuming all the measures of technical, organizational and security nature that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in the same ones in accordance with the established in the in force regulation in protection of information.
The communication between users and Running a Marathon uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of users is guaranteed.
Eduardo Mateos González (Correrunamaraton.com) informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers.
Users may make claims by requesting their claim form or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with their name and surname, and stating the reasons for their claim.
The user may notify us of the complaint, by e-mail to: [email protected]
Conflict resolution platform
In case it might be of your interest, you can also use the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including making available, all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Eduardo Mateos González. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Eduardo Mateos González.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without limitation the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that a violation of its legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of a certain content in the web, it must notify this circumstance to Eduardo Mateos González indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The pages of the web Correrunamaraton.com, provides links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties such as:
- Contents of other blogs
- Links to affiliated and non-affiliated online stores
The purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing these links and access to purchase products discussed on the website.
Eduardo Mateos González is not responsible in any case for the results that can be derived from the User by accessing these links.
Also, the user will find within this site, pages, promotions, affiliate programs that access the browsing habits of users to establish profiles. This information is always anonymous and does not identify the user.
The User who intends to establish any technical device of link from his web site to the portal Correrunamaraton.com must obtain the previous and written authorization of Eduardo Mateos González. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Eduardo Mateos González and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Eduardo Mateos González of its contents or services.
On our website you can make comments to enrich the contents and make queries.
Comments that are not related to the subject matter of this website, including defamation, insults, personal attacks or disrespect in general to the author or other members, will not be accepted.
Comments containing information that is obviously misleading or false, as well as comments containing personal information, such as private addresses or telephone numbers, and which violate our data protection policy, will also be deleted.
Comments created only for promotional purposes of a website, person or group and anything that could be considered spam in general will also be rejected.
Anonymous comments, as well as those made by the same person under different nicknames, are not allowed, nor are those comments that attempt to force a debate or a position by another user.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
The Provider does not give any guarantee and shall not be liable in any way for any damages of any kind that may be caused by
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
With general character the relations between Eduardo Mateos González with the Users of its telematic services, present in this Web are put under the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Malaga.
If any User has any doubt about these Legal Conditions or any comment about the portal Correrunamaraton.com, please contact [email protected]
The legal notice was last updated on March 24, 2018.
In accordance with Law 15/1999 on Personal Data and Law 34/2002 on the Information Society (LSSICE) we inform you that :
There are different ways in which your personal or commercial data can be included in our files and therefore different purposes and uses of your data in the future, always with your consent:
Contact Form or CommentsThe data provided in the contact form or through the comments will not be part of any file for sending any information or advertising.
Mailing list registration formIf you give your consent before sending your information, your contact details will be part of our file and the purpose will be to send you any type of information about www.correrunamaraton.com, from now on GENERAL INFORMATION.
At any time you can unsubscribe, correct your preferences regarding the information to be received or the wish not to receive any type of information, or change your personal details, the address to which the information is sent, etc.
You can unsubscribe from receiving GENERAL INFORMATION or any other type of information through the links received in the contact emails.
If your data have been collected for the use of any information service that does not require registration or subscription and you have not given your consent to receive future information on promotions and news from Running a Marathon, these will be deleted once the query or information requested has been resolved, i.e. they will not be stored in our database.
The download of this type of elements, suppose the capacity to collect information of the user's activity and have implications in relation to their privacy.
The cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer when you browse websites. A simple example would be when you log in to a webmail account page such as Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo Mail.
The cookies allow a website to recognize a user's browser and do not contain or collect informationThey are used, for example, to keep a user authenticated in an account like the ones above without requiring the user to authenticate each time he or she logs in. Another example is advertising where based on ads that the user has previously visited, he or she is offered ads that are more relevant to his or her tastes.
At www.correrunamaraton.com we use the following types of cookies:
- First-party cookiesCookies: these are strictly necessary and allow the user to interact with the website using all its functions (duration between 23 days and three months).
- Performance and analysis cookiesCookies: These are cookies used for analysis and statistics that improve the experience of the website. Through the use of these cookies more relevant information can be shown to visitors. (Duration between 100 days and 1 year).
- Affiliation CookiesCookies: as a website with affiliate links, this type of cookie allows the affiliate to detect that a customer of yours comes from this site.
- Advertising CookiesCookies: are the cookies used by the advertising elements of this blog (Google AdSense).
Google Analytics also enables so-called cookies on the website domain:
- "__utma": it is necessary for the operation of Google Analytics and has an expiration period of 2 years.
- "__utmz": it is used to determine the location of the visit, that is, from where and how the user arrived at our website and it expires after 6 months).
The aim is to collect statistics: the number of visits, the period of consultation, the search engine used to access the website, the keywords used, the visitor's global location, the content visited on the website, as well as other parameters of the traffic on the website, always from the Anonymity.
Google stores this information collected by the cookies In addition, Google Inc. is a company that has signed up to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which guarantees that the data transferred will be treated in accordance with the levels of protection set out in European regulations. For more information about Google Analytics, please contact to the following link.
All browsers allow you to make changes that allow you to disable cookie settings. These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
Below are links with instructions for different browsers where you will see how to disable cookies.
However, remember that disabling cookies implies lose function on many websites.
- Instructions for Internet Explorer
- Instructions for Mozilla Firefox
- Instructions for Google Chrome
- Instructions for Safari
If you don't want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link.
At Running a Marathon we take privacy very seriously, and your information will only be used to manage a user account and contact you only when you wish.
Purpose of data processing
When you submit a contact form, your name, email and website (only when you provide it) are recorded so that we can answer your questions.
When you subscribe to the newsletter, your name and email address are recorded so that we can correspond with you and notify you of the latest articles and news that may be of interest to you. Your personal data will not only be stored on the website but also in Mailchimp and/or PostmaticThe applications used for sending newsletters.
You can consult your data, update them or request their removal by contacting us directly via email.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors to this site, anonymously.
In order to comply with the new regulation, Google has updated its data retention policy.
All data collected is processed anonymously and is not shared with anyone else.
There are no other services used in combination with Google Analytics services.
We use Mailchimp to send newsletters.
Mailchimp is the world's largest mail marketing platform and is RGPD compliant.
Mailchimp only stores your name and email address, no other information.
Time of conservation of your data
The stored personal data is kept for the following time:
- Contact data (name and email address): Valid until the right to be removed by means of voluntary unsubscription from the mailing list is exercised.
- Google Analytics: 26 months since the last access.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Owner: Eduardo Mateos González
Trade name: correrunamaraton.com
E-mail: [email protected]
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The sending of information (never prospective or commercial offers of products and services) is based on the consent that is requested of you, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Recipients to whom the data will be communicated
The data will be communicated to the following companies that provide services strictly necessary for the development of their activity. Eduardo Mateos González shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Hosting: Cubenode System SL
- Web platform: WordPress.org
- Platform for sending newsletters: MailChimpMailchimp, from The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, a State of Georgia limited liability company, is located in the U.S. An EU-US agreement was recently signed under the name Privacy Shield and all companies under this agreement have adequate protection, so international transfer of data is permitted. Mailchimp is covered by the privacy shieldTherefore, the user is aware and accepts that his or her personal data will be stored by Mailchimp, for the purpose of subscribing to and sending out electronic newsletters.
- Platform for sending comments and new articles: Postmatic
User rights when providing your data
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed at Correrunamaraton.com.
The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that the processing of their data be limited, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data.
Eduardo Mateos Gonzalez will stop processing the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise your rights materially by e-mail to : [email protected]