When a salesman launches a day without VAT, the competition quickly gets down to business and lowers prices so as not to lose sales. This is what is happening this weekend, in which El Corte Inglés has launched a day without VAT and Amazon has quickly copied the prices.
The best part of this strategy is that while at El Corte Inglés, waiting can be more problematic due to the flood of purchases and lack of stock, this is not the case with those vendors who simply copy prices but have not advertised those sales.
So it's a very good opportunity to get good opportunities, at cheaper prices than they've ever been. In short, this means Discounts for Garmin, Polar and Suunto.
But remember that these offers are only valid during today June 1st or until end of stock, so you better not think about it too much because they will run out.
Are you having doubts about which one is right for you? Take a look at the shopping guide.
Garmin Fenix 5 - For £313 it's a fantastic opportunity. If you were waiting for a good offer to get what has already become a classic within Garmin, this weekend is your time. You can see everything he's capable of on his test.
- The offer on Amazon Spain is over, but on Amazon Germany is now cheaperYou can use the same account that you use in Spain and the shipping costs are not very high.
Garmin Forerunner 935 - Historically cheaper price. It is possible that in Asia it has been cheaper, but beware because in addition to having no warranty you can have problems with updates. Here's the complete test.
- Garmin Forerunner 645 - He's in a tough fight with the new Forerunner 245 for being the best racing model. The 645 is more modern and has a few more options, but the 245 also has its reasons to shine. Take a look at the FR645 testbut also to the First impressions of FR245 where I explain their differences.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music - Not a historical minimum price, but almost. Still not a bad price for one of the benchmarks of multisport watches for fitness. And it is Spotify-compatibleThe rest of the details you'll find them on the test.
- Be aware that in Italy it's cheaper today.
- Polar Vantage M - Although it doesn't measure up to the equivalent Garmin in terms of performance, the Polar platform is an asset to have and the Training Load feature is very comprehensive to help you regulate your workouts. You have the proof with all the details.
- Polar Vantage V - The first watch capable of measuring running power without any external accessories. The tonic is the same as on the Vantage V; it does not shine in number of functions but its approach to training and performance is very good. The test is the same as for Vantage MWatch out that the offer with Polar H10 sensor is also very interesting.
- At Amazon France you can get it cheaper.