Last updated: 28 November, 7:41
News: It's over. Thanks for coming with me these days of so much work!
As every year I'm here to bring you the best of Black Friday. This year the main day will be Friday 24th November, but it's becoming more and more usual that the previous weeks are also full of very interesting offers. And don't think they are minor offers, sometimes there are bigger discounts these days than during Black Friday itself.
I repeat the same thing as every year: when you see an interesting offer, first he shoots and then he asksUsually the offers are limited in time, but mostly in units.
You know how this works. From now on I'll prune myself in crawl mode and comb "the whole Internet" for the best offers, and as always the listing will come with recommendations and a link to the test. This article will be the access to all those offers. My search will be specialized in sports technology, which is what people are usually looking for when they enter this blog, although if there is any other sweet tooth I'll put it too.
The update will be constantSo during these days I recommend that you visit it often, because the offers usually start at a certain time and the units are limitedonly the fastest can get the bargain. Follow me in Facebook or Twitter because I'll be announcing little things there too.
I want to make a couple of points:
- When I place Amazon offers that are not from Spain, you can buy it with your regular account in the same way as if it were in the local shop (and if you get lost in the language you can use the Spain page to identify what each button is). The shipping costs are always quite low and given this type of offer it is always worthwhile.
- In other years I've placed offers of eBayI'm not going to do it this year because I think not is worthwhile as a userThe vendors who advertise good prices are generally Asian and there are warranty issuesAnd this is not about "getting your money's worth" in any way, it's about you making a purchase that I recommend you are totally satisfied with, which is the most important thing to me.
Finally, I'd like to remind you that when you buy through the links I provide you will generate a small commission which is the one that helps pay for the website and the work I do on the tests. It's the way you have to thank me for the work I do.
List of active offers
These are the specific offers for Amazon. You can see the rest of the specific offers here.
- Garmin Index Scale - Just over a 40% discount for the Garmin connected scale, bringing its price down to $99.95.
- Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR - It has a 21% discount, and for a newly released model I don't think it will fit into the "hard discount" these days. It is a watch that offers a lot for that price, especially to those with thinner wrists. All the details in the test.
- Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR Baro - It's not a cheap watch, nor is it listed as a Black Friday offer. But it's a model that I love and that I think is the most balanced version of the entire Spartan range. I'm currently finishing the test and it will be released in the next few days. And getting a watch that's new to the market with a savings of 15% (or £80) is not very common. Here's the test the Suunto Spartan Sport WHRThe same, but without a barometer.
Wiggle changes offers every week until Black Friday itself. Here are the other offers of the promotion.
* By the way... I just sinned for the first time on this Black Friday with new shoes...I can't resist an offer.
- Garmin Edge 520 - Wiggle does it again. Price reduced to what is sold on Black Friday but not highlighted anywhere: 185.40, so it's a very good opportunity. And as with the Edge 820, it won't last long. You can see its virtues in the full test.
- Garmin Edge 25 - The little guy from Garmin is also incredibly affordable. For only £90 you get a very handy little gadget that the only thing you can envy from higher ranges is the compatibility with power meters, because otherwise it's amazing how much it can do. I recommend you take a look at it.
- Suunto Ambit3 Sport - Already a classic in Wiggle's holiday offerings, this year it's $175 (free shipping) including the swim memory pulse sensor. This offer puts the Ambit3 Run. Full analysis of this Suunto here.
- Suunto Ambit3 Vertical - Another well-priced Suunto: £189.99 (although without a pulse sensor). It is very similar to the Ambit3 Sport, but in this case it adds barometric altimeter and specific route profile functions and other altimeter-related features. You have all the details on the test.
- PowerTap P1 pedals - A very succulent discount for the PowerTap P1 pedals with power measurement. It is one of the most solid options within the potentiometers, with the advantage of easy switching between bikes. They are ANT+ and Bluetooth compatible, so use with different watch models and cycle computers is assured.
Chain Reaction Cycles
Like Wiggle, CRC has weekly offers and other offers that have nothing to do with Black Friday but are worth mentioning. Below are the ones I selected, but here you can see the specific offers for each week.
- Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR Baro - Just like on Amazon, but in this case it is the Stealth version that is very well priced.
You want to see what you missed? These are the offers have already expiredIf you were very, very interested in any of them... bad luck, you're too late, although keep an eye on this page, because sometimes some offers are repeated during these days and it is possible that the devices are again reduced.
- Garmin Edge 820 - At £242.96, it's a couple of euros cheaper than the Edge 520. That's a reduction from 44% for a unit that supports full turn-by-turn route navigation. You can see all that and more on the test.
- Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR Steel - And if you want a little more presence on the watch you have the Steel, with a polished steel bezel. It's 30 euro difference for the more "premium" look, so it's up to you.
- Garmin Vivoactive HR - Are you late for yesterday's offer on the Vivoactive HR? Don't worry, I've got your back. Today's offer is on Amazon UK and, at the exchange rate, it's about 4 or 5 euros less than the one sold yesterday. You know, the Vivoactive HR is the Swiss Army knife of GPS watches. You can see why on the test.
- Garmin Fenix 3 HR - From £244 in good as new condition.
- Garmin Fenix 5S - From only £368 in good as new condition, something cheaper with very good condition.
- Garmin Fenix 5 - It's probably what many of you are waiting for... From 409 euros at the end of the purchase process, in "as new" condition (whoever takes it has got a bargain).
- Polar M460 + Polar OH1 - The Polar M460 does not represent a major change from the M450, it simply adds the possibility of Strava segments. But the OH1 sensor is a positive aspect that makes it win the pack for being a very comfortable and reliable sensor. In fact it is the optical sensor that I liked the most so far. Here you can see the test of the Polar OH1 sensor and here is the M450 (same as M460, no Strava segments).
- Garmin Edge 1000 Pack - It's a regular at the Black Fridays at this price (339 euros). But this year it didn't come alone, now it's the pack that includes speed, cadence and heart rate sensors. A good opportunity for a great device (in all senses).
- Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR - Only today is available the Spartan Sport Wrist HR offer, at 299 euros in black. It's 50-60 euros less than the price it had last week. Saying about the Spartan I like it more and more after the updates it has been receiving, and in fact right now there is one on my wrist. Here's the proof..
- TomTom Runner 3 Cardio+Music - You know what makes the TomTom Runner 3 Cardio+Music unique... and that is that it allows you to play music directly from the clock without having to carry another device with you, as well as having a fairly competent optical sensor and route navigation. For 179 euros. Here are all the detailsbut before you buy you should also keep this in mind.
- Garmin Forerunner 235 - With no promotion and no advertising, Wiggle discounts the Garmin FR235 to minimum prices of $199. Here's the proof.but I'm sure the vast majority of you already know her.
- Garmin Edge 1000 - It's not in the Black Friday offers, but £335.99 is a very good price for the Garmin big screen computer. Unfortunately we can't expect the Edge 1030 to go on sale this year.
- Garmin Varia Light UT800 - The version that replaces the light of the previous line, but in this case without the bike mount (although it is compatible with GoPro mounts). However, it includes a helmet mount.
- Garmin Varia HL501 light - Compatible with the light profiles of the Garmin devices that automate your control, this version includes specific supports for the light and additionally the Garmin Edge that you put on top.
- Polar M600 - Polar's Android Wear smart watch is back, this time in Italy and at £200. If you have Android and want smartwatch features above all else it's your watch. You can see why on the test.
- Fitbit Blaze - A step beyond the classic Fitbit activity monitor, with a high quality screen and complete notifications.
- Garmin Fenix 3 HR - Return the watch you asked for most this Black Friday. Normal, because no one can offer more for what it costs: 239 euros plus shipping for the version with an optical pulse sensor. Run, because it's not a Black Friday offer and it can disappear at any time! Here you can see the proof of the normal version.
- Garmin Varia Radar - I'll just tell you that I recently asked Garmin for a quote to replace a piece of plastic that broke off in my unit, and they budgeted me for £112.68 + VAT. Well, at Wiggle you get it for £110. Try here.
- TomTom Spark 3 Cardio - Or in other words, the TomTom Runner 3 as you could see in the testFor £129, but I'm telling you the same as with the offer the other day: take a look at this.
- Garmin Forerunner 735XT - New condition and stays at approximately 240 euros after the discount. Very to be considered.
- Suunto Spartan Sport HR - Quite a few Suunto Spartan units with pulse sensor (with swimming memory) for prices around 220 Euro (in the last step before completing the purchase) in as good as new condition in all colors. Even less than 190 Euro in pink. A little cheaper if you accept "very good" condition.
- Polar M430 - A lot of units in three different colors with very good or like new states around 127 ? (in the last step before completing the purchase).
- Suunto Traverse - If you are more of a hiker and nature lover than a sportsman, Suunto also thought of you. The Traverse offers in an impeccable design a clock that offers route navigation, altimeter, storm warning, sunrise and sunset time, compass, etc.
- Polar M600 - 209.99 just today, it's never been so cheap. The Polar smart watch is a great option for anyone looking for a smartwatch, but who doesn't want to give up on sports. The integration that Polar has made with its platform is very good and the optical sensor is the "very good" of Polar. Recommended if you have an Android phone and want the smart features it offers. All this and more you will see in his test.
- GoPro Hero 6 Black - Another strange case. The Hero 6 went on sale a few weeks ago and is a somewhat remarkable advance over the Hero 5 that it replaces. Well, I just found it with a 142.50 discount, which is VERY good for something new to the market.
- Garmin Vivoactive HR - A lot of units available at 112 ? (in the last step before completing the purchase).
- Polar M460 HR - The latest Finnish cycling computer (including Strava segments) with the latest price sensor, the Polar H10. Both for £149.
- Garmin Fenix 5 - Let's go with the Phoenix 5 that many of you have been waiting for. And the proof.
- Garmin Fenix 3 HR - UPDATE: SOLD OUT IN SPAIN, THE NEXT MOST INTERESTING IS
ITALY. ALSO EXHAUSTED, ONLY FRANCE AND FOR A LITTLE TIME. And finally, what many of you were waiting for... the Fenix 3 HR at Amazon Spain and with a little more stock than I've seen these days! 249 euros buys you the Fenix 3 with the optical pulse sensor, barometric altimeter and the rest of the functions that you can see on the testIs the offer cool or not?
- Suunto Spartan Ultra - And if you want to go to the top of the range with a bigger battery, barometric altimeter and sapphire crystal, you can get it for 380
- Garmin Forerunner 35 - A simple watch for those who don't want complications, for £99.99 plus shipping. It's similar to the Polar M200 below, but with a better display. Here's the proof..
- Garmin Fenix 3 - The offer for the HR version is over, but now the normal Garmin Fenix 3 comes in for 199.
- Garmin Forerunner 735XT – (or with HRM-Run) Garmin's "little guy" for triathlon is available again and now we can take advantage of the pound's weakness. For 265 euro more shipping you can have it at home. ¿You want to read the test and meet him?
- Polar V800 Javier Gómez Noya - Also quite a few units from less than 190 Euro (in the last step before completing the purchase) in different states. This special edition has a unique color and adds pulse sensor, cadence and handlebar support.
- Polar M600 - From £152 "very good" status, and even a little cheaper for a GPS watch that even has Android Wear.
- DJI Spark - This is a fantastic small drone that is controlled with the phone. It is a great opportunity because it is a prestigious brand and the image quality is very good.
- Suunto Spartan Sport - The Spartan Sport for 239 euro, and if you want it with the Suunto Smart Sensor (with FC recording for swimming) for 279 euro. Honestly, unless you have a very small wrist forget about the Spartan Trainer. The Spartan Sport plays another league. Here you can see the proof.
- Garmin Vivosmart 3 - 79 euros is a good offer for one of the most complete activity monitors. You can see all the details in the test.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 - This is one of those offers that you don't usually see, with a watch that is new to the market. If the one you like is the one with the black bezel that is a little more expensive, here it is at a discount. Here you can see the proof -Tips, buy before reading it in detail, you'll have time to cancel if it's not what you're interested in- (Thanks Javier).
- Fitbit Charge 2 - For 98 euros you can get the Fitbit Charge 2, a quite complete activity monitor that stands out in application on the mobile and in the quality of the materials used. You can read more about it in his test.
- Fitbit High RH - Less than $100 for Fitbit's smallest optical sensor bracelet. Similar features to the Charge 2, but in a smaller size.
- Polar M400 HR - The Polar M400 is probably one of the best options within the access range because despite its low price (97 ? today, including pulse sensor), it has almost mid-range features. You can see it in its corresponding test.
- Garmin Edge 820 - Offer of the day in UK, so let's take advantage of the weakness of the pound thanks to the Brexit... About 276 euros the Edge 820 at home. If you want advanced navigation features the Edge 820 is the option to choose, if not with the previous Edge 520 you will have more than enough. You can see their differences in the 820 test.
- Polar V800 HR - The classic Polar triathlon watch for £255 including the pulse sensor. I'll leave you the proof..
- Garmin Forerunner 25 - It's not even 75. For those who want a simple, basic watch to simply measure their workouts in pace, time and distance, here's the Garmin FR25. Perfect for anyone who doesn't want to mess around with settings or intend to review a lot of data after a workout. Basic in every way, in the test I tell you everything.
- Polar V650 HR - It's quite overshadowed by the Edge 520, but in this case it includes the pulse sensor. But if you accept my recommendation... opt for Garmin, it's a better product.
- Garmin Forerunner 735XT - 249. Fantastic CHOLLO on the FR735XT. It's never been cheaper, even on Black Friday. Here is the proof.
- Suunto Spartan Sport - For $239.99 the watch without a pulse sensor, perfect if you come from an Ambit3 and want to upgrade. An additional $40 buys you the version with the Suunto Smart Sensor. The The test is the same as the Suunto Spartan Sport WHR.
- Suunto Spartan Ultra - For 379,90 Euro you have the biggest Spartan, with its altimeter and sapphire crystal. Very good price for a great watch (literal). Here's your proof.
- Garmin Forerunner 235 - FR235 has never been so cheap, at £188 on Amazon Spain. There's little to say about this GPS watch which is well known to all. But if you have any doubts, here's the proof.
- Garmin Edge 520 - For 169 euros, although the one from Spain has sold out and now it's gone to Italy. It's a CHO-LLA-ZO. Here's the proof of the Edge 520.
- Polar M430 - 170.90 placed at home. The great rival of the Garmin FR235 could not miss... The Polar M430 stands out mainly for its optical pulse sensor, frankly good and I would dare say it is the best right now. You can see why on his test.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 - This is one of those offers that you don't usually see, with a watch that has just arrived on the market. It was on sale in Italy a few days ago but the offer ended. But I was still able to redeem one offer. Here you can see the proof of the last Garmin watchfresh, fresh, fresh.
- Garmin Vivoactive HR - Offer of the day for the Vivoactive HR, at 139 ? (they have lowered it even more). Catalogued in the shopping guide as the best watch for "everything a little" is the ideal choice for the sportsman or woman who practices many disciplines but none in particular, or who does not run very competitively. And it supports a multitude of sports in a specific way such as swimming in a pool, golf, rowing, skiing/snowboarding... A real Swiss Army knife. All this and more you can see in the test.
- TomTom Adventurer - TomTom's top of the range for £199. Music, altimeter, navigation and extended battery. That's it, keep this in mind. Y here is the proof.
- Garmin Etrex 35 - Good handheld route navigation unit for £194.99, including full colour mapping. Perfect for anyone who likes to venture off the beaten track.
- Polar M200 - 89.90 for a watch that, apart from its low-resolution display, is very competent. The optical sensor is of good quality and the customisation possibilities are identical to the rest of the range. You can read the proof.
Thank you for reading and above all, for collaborating with the site!