Updated: December 1, 8:57
Last update: And so far the follow-up of great offers. I hope it has been useful to you. There are a couple of live offers left that you could still take advantage of.
Like every year, Black Friday is a North American tradition that has been extended to the rest of the world. This date opens the Christmas shopping season in many stores and department stores. The date chosen is always the day after the fourth Thursday of November (one day after Thanksgiving in the United States). Over time, this Black Friday is extended, and now the normal is a whole week of big sales (at least in Europe).
We also find the colophon in Cyber Monday, more oriented to Internet sales companies, as a way to fight against Black Friday, more focused on retailers and department stores. The summary of all this is that consumers get good deals, while companies increase the volume of sales significantly, also squaring the sales of the year.
Of course, the offers include articles of sports technology, which will be the ones I talk about in these lines, but if I find any other article of interest (within our sector) I will also include it, all for saving you some euros and for you to spend it on the prawns on Christmas Eve.
Usually getting good bargains takes many hours of searching the Internet for the best deal. Since I know you are a busy person, don't worry, I will do it for you. Bookmark this page and update it frequently, because as bargains and offers appear I will include them in these lines.
List of offers
- Mio Fuse - It's Mio Link with steroids. At £108.94, at the temporary offer price on Black Friday.
- Garmin Forerunner 225 – Price reduced to 219.95You can read the entire test at this link.
- Wiggle Discounts - A couple of discount codes on Wiggle. With the code WIGGLE1 you get a discount of 21.75 euros on purchases over 145 euros, and with the WIGGLE2 58 when you spend more than 290
- Suunto Ambit2S - A classic. The Ambit2S, with a pulse sensor, at £190.79. Where? Wiggle. Unfortunately you can't add the code above.
- Jogging belt – Similar to the famous Spibelt, but in a Chinese versionSurely the quality won't be the best in the world, but for $2... It's neither specific to Black Friday nor is it an electronics item, but it's good for carrying anything related to this or the gels during the race.
- Garmin Forerunner 910xt - Only £129 in Amazon UKincluding the pulse sensor. Less than 200 euros for a very very complete device. It has never been so cheap. Don't think too much about it because the units are limited and the offer ends in one hour.
- TomTom Cardio Runner - At Amazon France you have the Cardio Runner in white and red at only 149 euros. The offer ends on November 23rd at 5pm, or when the available units are finished, so hurry up. Full test here.
- Polar A300 - The Polar A300 is a mix of the classic heart rate monitor with added activity monitoring functionality. It is available in Amazon Italy at 74.90 until 6pm on Monday 23rd November.
- Garmin Forerunner 225 - Also in Amazon Germanybut this time the offer is launched on Tuesday 24 November at 9:10. The current price is full test here.
- Withings Activité Pop - Available today at Amazon UK you can find the Withings Activité Pop at a great price, £74.99. At the exchange rate it is just over 100. The offer is only today, 23rd November. Available in four colours: pink, blue, black and grey. You can find the full test here.
- Garmin Edge 810 - The Garmin Edge 810 will be on sale at Amazon Germany on Tuesday 24 November at 14:10. The retail price is currently 274.90 euros, the sales price will not be known until the start of the offer.
- Mio Alpha 2 - It will go on sale at 14:40 on November 24th at Amazon UK.
- Mio Fuse - Available at Amazon SpainThe Mio Fuse is an optical pulse sensor with LEDs to display the pulses and an activity monitor. It is a Mio Link (of which you have the full proof here) with steroids. It is currently priced at 124.67, and will go on sale on Tuesday 24 November at 6.30pm.
- Withings Activité - Yesterday it was the Activité Pop that was on sale. On November 25th the Withings Activité will be on sale at 10:10 in Amazon Germanythe premium version on Pop activities.
- Mio Alpha 2 - It will enter promotion at 13:30 on November 25 in Amazon SpainYou have all the information about the model in question here.
- Polar Loop – Polar Loop Activity Monitor for only $54.99The offer will only be available on Wednesday, November 25th, at Amazon Germany. Available in three colors, it is an ideal gift for this Christmas.
- Garmin Forerunner 910xt - Watch out because at the beginning of the week it had a very good promotion at Amazon UK, at less than 200 Euros including the pulse sensor. The offer will be valid from 12:09 noon on November 27.
- Withings Activité - The big brother of the range has already been to Amazon in Germany and now plays in Spain, where, like the Garmin Forerunner 910xt, will be on sale from 12:09 on November 27.
- Garmin Edge 810 - Watch out, because here we go into real Black Friday offers. The Garmin Edge 810 to be promoted on Amazon at 0:40 on November 27th. This is the Performance Pack, with the GSC10 pulse and cadence sensor.
- Speed and cadence sensor Wahoo Blue SC - My favorite speed and cadence sensor will also be on sale. For this offer you will have to stay up late, since will begin at 1:40 on November 27If you don't have such a sensor on your bike, this is the one I recommend for its simplicity of use and for being dual Bluetooth/ANT+. You can read all the details in the test.
- Withings WS-50 smart scale - On Friday, while you're having breakfast, keep an eye on Amazon. At 9 a.m. there will be the Withings WS-50 intelligent scaleBut remember that on their own page they will also have promotion up to 60% discount, so if you are interested, confirm the price on both pages.
- Polar M400 - The Polar M400 at 99.90. CHOLLAZO. On Amazon for the whole day 27You can read the proof here.
- Tacx Satory Smart Roller - Roller with ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity, with control from the handlebar and also with good resistance. The offer will start at 11:09 on November 27.
- Polar V800 - Amazon's offer will start on Friday 27th at 16:10This is the Polar V800 with the H7 pulse sensor. here.
- Garmin Vivosmart – From 18:10 on Friday 27.
- Polar Loop – From 18:10 on Friday 27.
- Polar A300 – The offer starts at 19:10 on the 27th.
- Polar H7 Sensor - In previous days it was released in 39.95 at Amazon SpainIt will be available from 12:10 on the 27th.
- Bidding days in PcComponents - PcComponentes will be making offers according to categories throughout the week, and the final cut will be made on Friday itself. Each day is dedicated to a product category. Today, Tuesday 24th November, is a day on which offers for wearables will appear. Bearing in mind that there are some products from Garmin, TomTom and Polar; it is not superfluous to keep an eye on them. For example, at 12:00 there is an offer described as "Measure your physical activity as you have never done before".
- Garmin Forerunner 620 - – ¡229,95€It's never been cheaper. Here you can read the proof.
- Withings Activité Pop – 99,90€ in blue, black or beige. And if you want the proof, here.
- Garmin Edge 810 - Only 199 euros! You have it on promotion at Amazon Italy only todayNovember 27th.
- TomTom Runner - Amazon matches MediaMarkt's offering, 99 with Bluetooth pulse sensor includedAnd in that case, I recommend you to choose to buy it there. Better service and, above all, much better after-sales service.
- Apple Watch 38mm - It's not specifically about sports, but I know many people use it as such. The Mobile and More (Trusted) store is running Black Friday through Ebay. You can get it with a 15% discount and free shipping.
- Garmin Fenix 2 – Only 199 euros in Amazon Spain.
- Garmin Edge 810 - The offer is back. The Garmin Edge 810 performance pack for £249. And that price includes the Edge 810, the pulse sensor and the GSC10 cadence sensor.
- Withings - Withings is announcing sales for all its products, up to a 60% discount. When? It will start at midnight on November 27th. Where? On your website.
- Discount on BikeInn - From 27th to 30th November, 15% store wide discount using the code blackf15The discount is applied before paying, by entering the code in the shopping basket. Pay attention to this store, because 15% is reduced by ALLThis may allow you to buy the new Garmin Forerunner 230 from £214.60 without pulse sensor or about £257 if you want it with a sensorThis is just an example, because you can apply it to everything you find in the store. And although I haven't published proof yet, I totally recommend it. Garmin Edge 520, Garmin Fenix 3, Garmin Varia Radar... there are some very sweet things.
- Discount on RunnerInn - Just like in BikeInn, 15% discount on all items in the store by entering the code blackf15Also valid from 27 to 30 November.
- Wahoo Kickr Snap Roller – One of the best rollers, only today at 699.
- Wahoo RFLKT – 50% discount, now £49.99.
- 10% discount on Wahoo - Valid for all products except KICKR, RFLKT and ELEMNT rollers. The code is CYBER10.
- Sony HDR-AS20 Sports Camera – 139 euros in Amazon Spain.
- Garmin Vivofit – 55 at Amazon Spain.
- Up to 50 ? discount on Fitbit - Various discounts on all its products, through its website.
- Mio Link – Price drop to 75.99 for the Mio Link optical pulse sensor. You can read the entire test here.
- Withings Press O2 – Withings activity monitor at 64.85.
- TomTom – Discounts of up to 40% on TomTom. You can get a TomTom Runner from only 79
- Garmin Forerunner 910xt - It's already becoming a classic on this list. Back on the stage, this time at the Cyber Monday 30 November, at 12:10.
- Withings Activité - And just like the 910xt, the Withings Activité has also been in and out for a few days. It will be on sale again on November 30th at 12:10. In Italy it will be on sale all day longYou can find the full test here.
- Polar V800 with Polar H7 – The offer will enter on November 30th at 16:10.
- Mio Alpha 2 – Together with the Polar V800, at 16:10.
- Wahoo Tickr – This ANT+ and Bluetooth pulse sensor will be on sale on November 30th at 17:10.
- Polar Loop - Nice Christmas present, available from 18:10 on November 30.
- Garmin Vivosmart – From 18:10 on November 30.
- Polar A300 – The offer will start at 19:10 this Ciber Monday.
- Mio Fuse – It is now at a discounted price, as it has been in previous offersWill it go even lower? We'll know at 19:10.
- Refurbished products from Amazon - The reconditioned products from Amazon are items purchased and returned by customers. They are usually new products with the box open, although the description of each one indicates the status. From November 23 to 30 there is a 10% discount on these items, which is applied automatically at the end of the purchase.
It's a pretty good way to get very good prices. For example the Garmin Forerunner 220 would stay in 124,72€ with pulse sensor (purple), the Garmin Vivoactive at 153,48€ or a whole Garmin Forerunner 920xt at 321,57€At Polar there are also good opportunities, such as the Polar V800 by 253,53€ or the Polar V650 to 136,24€ with the Polar H6 sensor.
Anyway, take a good look at entire sectionAnd remember that from the prices you see, an additional 10% will be deducted.
- Black Friday MediaMarkt - MediaMarkt will start its Black Friday on Wednesday 25th at 22:00 through its online store, and on Thursday 26th in physical stores. This year's offers include the TomTom Runner with Bluetooth pulse sensor for 99 euros, Garmin Vivofit for 55 euros or the Sony HDR-AS20 action camera for 139 euros.
- GoPro HERO4 Session - GoPro's smallest camera sees its price reduced to Amazon ItalyA good discount, as its official price is 329.99.