Last updated: July 18, 9:00
Modifications: And... that's it! I hope you were able to save some good money or at least enjoy a good day's bargaining.
One more year Amazon Prime Day arrives, a day and a half of offers that will begin July 16 at noonOf course the offers are not only for sport, but for absolutely everything imaginable (here you can see everything that is available); but naturally what I am going to cover here is the part that is most interesting for us.
But before that the Amazon Prime Day there is the week before A tip, if you see an interesting offer the week before, don't wait until next Monday-Tuesday, because the price won't be better. Moreover, it may even happen that it won't be available again since the units are limited and, if the manufacturer doesn't restock, will not appear againPrices on sports technology have always been very good, just like Black Friday, and we won't see similar offers again until the end of the year, so shoot first and then ask.
In the unlikely event that the price does drop (which, believe me, it won't), or you find another offer that interests you more - this can happen - you can return your purchase within up to 30 days, so there is no risk whatsoever.
The discounts are exclusively for Prime customers, so if you are not you can sign up for free for 30 days (and enter the promotion at no cost). Do it directly by clicking here.
Bookmark this page, update it permanently and follow me on social networks (Facebook and TwitterThis is the best way to find out about all the offers; because remember, flash offers are limited in time and units, so there is no time to waste.
And don't forget, buying through the links I provide (both for these products and any other from Amazon) you'll be helping to the page with a small commission, at no cost to you.
Keys to Prime Day at Amazon Spain
- 36 hours of uninterrupted flash offersIt will start on Monday 16th at noon, ending at 23:59 on Tuesday 17th July.
- Increased number of offersEvery year there are more offers with thousands of products in different categories, sports, GPS watches and sports technology as well.
- Exclusive flash offers for Prime customersAccess to offers is not for all customers, only for users who have a Prime (free shipping in 1 day, free photo storage in Amazon Cloud, video and music, etc.) If you are not a subscriber don't worry, you can register today at this link and you get 30 days totally free. And if you don't want to continue being a Prime member, you can cancel at any timebut you make sure you can participate in the day and a half of offers.
- Offers of the day or flash offersThe first ones last 24 hours... unless the number of units is exhausted before that. The second ones start at a certain time and last very little time, so you have to be very careful.
Only Prime Day offers in Spain?
Indeed, unlike Black Friday, it is an exclusive event for Prime customers. And to become a Prime customer you can only be if you reside in the same country, so you cannot benefit from offers from Germany, Italy, France or the United Kingdom.
These offers have already expired, but that doesn't mean they won't come up again. If you've missed something interesting... stay tuned!
- Polar M600 - The smart watch with Android Wear has never been so cheap. If you own Android and want smartwatch features above all else (but without neglecting sports performance) this is your watch. You can see why on the test.
- Polar A370 - The Polar activity wristband features a colorful display and integration with Polar Flow.
- Fitbit High RH - Another good Fitbit device. Tiny size but with optical pulse sensor, for less than 100
- Suunto Spartan Ultra - Suunto's top of the range until a month agoExtended range, barometric altimeter, sapphire crystal, and Suunto's well-built construction for £359 including the Suunto Smart Sensor (£21 less than last Black Friday). Or £308 if you don't need the sensor. Here's the complete test.
- Suunto Traverse - The Traverse is a watch oriented more to hiking than to the most intense practice (trail running, etc). It stands out for its quality of construction and its reliability, and it also has a barometric altimeter. It is a good option if you do not want to go to the more expensive options of Suunto because, obviously the Spartan Ultra is a better watch in everything, but you have to decide if that 100 euro difference compensates in your case.
- Polar M400 - The classic M400 with chest pulse sensor for less than 100. Complete and reliable for very little money, if your budget is not high and you want a watch to make asphalt is a safe purchase. You have all the details on the test.
- Garmin Fenix 3 HR - What am I gonna tell you about Garmin Phoenix 3 that you don't already know... if anything, that you take a look at his evidenceIt's on sale in Germany, with the advantage of not being for Prime Day so it's accessible to everyone. 239 plus shipping costs, although I find the Fenix 5 offer quite a bit more competitive...
- Garmin Fenix 5 - CHO-LLO. Only £349. Run because they're going to fly. Complete test of the Garmin Fenix 5.
- Garmin Fenix 5S - And the smaller size model (42mm) is also at the same price.
- Garmin Forerunner 735XT - And another bargain for Garmin's triathlon watch, which is priced at 235 when it's a much better watch. Test the Garmin Forerunner 735XT.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 - This is one of the best options when it comes to a multipurpose watch, but without excessively competitive features. In other words, it is ideal for someone who practices little or a lot of sport but does not need anything competition-oriented. Here you can see the Vivoactive 3 test.
- Garmin Edge 520 - One of the best cyclo computers, the only drawback is the lack of complete navigation. You got all the details on the Edge 520 test.
- Garmin Edge 520 pack - The pack includes the pulse sensor and the cadence and speed sensors. It is not an "epic" offer, but if you need the sensors it is a very good opportunity.
- Garmin eTrex 30x - The eTrex 30 is a handheld navigation unit for use in the mountains and includes maps for complete route tracking.
- Garmin Vivofit 3 - A basic activity tracker, but it is the gateway to the "Garmin universe" through its app. If you want to be in the ecosystem for poder doing step and activity competitions is the most economical way to do it.
- Polar M430 - In any color for 129 ?. To give you an idea... in Black Friday it was in 170 ?. The Polar M430 stands out mainly for its optical pulse sensor, frankly good and I would dare to say that it is the best one right now. You can see why on his test.
- Polar M200 - For less than 80 Euro a very competent watch, with a good quality optical sensor and all the possibilities of customization of the rest of the range. If the low resolution of the screen is not a condition, it is a fantastic model for beginners and not so beginners. The price is good, during the Black Friday was a 10% more expensive. You can read the full test here.
- Polar V800 HR - The classic Polar V800 at its lowest price ever (£20 less than last Black Friday). The offer is not only good for the price, but adarmes includes the latest Polar pulse sensor, the H10It is available in black or red. You can find out all the details in their full test.
- Polar OH1 - The OH1 is a small optical pulse sensor that is placed on the forearm to ensure the best possible reading. It gives better results than sensors placed on the wrist, as you can see from his test.
- Polar V650 - A cycling GPS with a generous display and map navigation possibilities. You also have the option to get it in a pack including the Polar OH1 or the Polar H10In either case it is a very interesting option because it makes the price of the sensor quite affordable.
- Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR - Speaking of lower-priced models, here's the Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR at the price of the regular Spartan without an optical sensor. It's never been cheaper. Here's the proof..
- Suunto Spartan Trainer - If already at the usual price the Suunto Spartan Trainer is one of the best options for its value for money, at 152 Euro it is a real bargain. Perfect for many sports, and is also the cheapest triathlon watch on the market. Try the Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR.
- Fitbit Charge 2 - As an activity monitor the Charge 2 is a device that I like, especially because it has a remarkable manufacturing quality and gives access to Fitbit's platform (which I think is the best in its field). You got the details on the full test.
- Fitbit Aria 2 - This is the second version of Fitbit's WiFi scale, with few changes from the original model: Better display and somewhat easier configuration by WiFi. To say that I have been using it for quite some time and have never had any problems with it, except that sometimes it scores more than it should, but it's not its fault... You have the full test of the Fitbit Aria here.
- Salomon Skin Pro Moisture Pack - Everyone knows the quality of Salomon's products, I will not be the one to come and discover it. With a total capacity of 10L, it is perfect for running in the mountains as well as for hiking, or even cycling and of course any mountain activity.
- GoPro Hero 5 plus accessories - Included in the pack is a 60m diving case and floating handle. Remember that the Hero 5 by itself is capable of withstanding normal diving, but for diving the case is necessary.
- Philips BodyGroom TT2040 - Wireless body shaver from Philips, whose battery charges in one hour and is able to finish the whole body in one charge.
- 20% discount on sportswear - The discount is additional to the price already discounted, it is applied when you put it in the basket and finish the purchase. Many brands with special discounts for Prime Day. The North Face, Asics, Gore, Columbia, Salomon, CMP, etc.
- Oakley Eyewear Selection with Additional 20% - Models for both cycling and general sports that have a 20% additional discount.
- New Balance shoes with additional 20% - There are many specific models for running and with a lot of pedigree like the NB 1500v4flying machines such as the NB 1400v6etc. There are many models and sizes.