In this post
Last updated: July 12, 8:00
News: And I'm done! How was your shopping day?
Amazon Prime Day Offers
These are the specific Amazon Prime Day offers. Below you will also find some of the offers from the previous week that are still in effect. Not everything is focused on what is available today and tomorrow, there have also been very interesting offers these last few days.
Remember, my intention is to focus on sports technology, so I don't want to tie you up with ALL If you want to check what's available in case you want to buy a monitor, renew your TV or upgrade your camera for the holidays, this is the page with all the discounts of Amazon Prime Day.
Everything is still in full swing, but these are some of the offers that Amazon has informed me will be available from today at 6pm (although I don't have the time confirmed yet).
GPS watches and training
- Garmin Forerunner 235 - The Amazon Prime Day jackpot. Available in all three colors for 199 Here's the proof..
- Garmin Fenix 3: Very good bargain. It's going to last a very short time, so first shoot and then ask. 274.95 until end of stock. Try the Fenix 3 here.
- Polar V800 edition Javier Gomez Noya - It's not just the watch. It also includes a pulse sensor, a cadence sensor and a handlebar holder. The price... scandalousI don't remember it ever being this cheap. Here are all the details on the test.
- Polar M400 HR - Little can I tell you about a super seller like the M400... It's a very complete watch, and for the little more than 100 euros I cost I guarantee you won't find anything better in its range. This is the proof.
- Garmin Fenix 5 - In addition to the eBay offerI know that many of you prefer to buy from Amazon. I am the first. This is the cheapest offer available, at Amazon Italy. About 550 euros put on the house, but with the 2 year guarantee from both Garmin and Amazon.
- Garmin Forerunner 920XT HRM - Despite being a classic, it is still a favourite Its special aesthetics, six buttons and overall reliability make it still a fantastic choice. You have the Garmin 920XT test here.
- TomTom Adventurer – The most complete TomTom at a price never seen before, available only today July 10th. Music playback, navigation, altimeter... knows everything he's capable of doing on his test.
- TomTom Spark 3 Cardio - Don't be fooled by the name "Spark." You know it's a TomTom Runner 3 Cardio under another name. The proof is here..
- Suunto Spartan Sport HR - Certainly the Spartan is a model that has started with many difficulties in the market, but after one year With us it already seems like a call option very excitingPersonally, it is a model that I quite like itThe screen and the use Suunto makes of it are its best asset. Here's the proof.
- Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR - And if you prefer with optical sensorYou have the Spartan Sport Wrist HR also on sale. You can read my opinion on his test.
Other GPS devices
- Garmin eTrex 30x - 139,95 euro on offer for the day (but with limited units). About 100 euro discount for this handheld GPS with cartography and relief. Good offer that you hikers will know how to accept more than anyone else.
- Polar A360 - Available for 99 ?, from 6 pm today. Find out more details in his presentation.
- Garmin Vivosmart HR - Less than $100 in any size or color. Of course there's proof.
- Fitbit Charge HR - The classic model with 24/7 pulse measurement on the wrist at the cheapest price I can remember, and with delivery directly from Amazon. Of course, there is also proof.
Action cameras and drone
- GoPro Hero 5 Session Kit - The small Hero 5 Session accompanied by an interesting pack of original accessories.
- Dron DJI Phantom 4 - I think it will be one of the big prizes of this year's Prime Day. It's not one of the new smaller models, but with the Phantom 4 you are guaranteed video quality beyond all doubt. With a price of 869 euros, the discount is VERY important.
Not just Prime Day, offers on other vendors
- Garmin Fenix 5 sapphire - You have a seller on eBay who has a very good price, and a lot of positive votes. Remember, it's the model with sapphire crystal and WiFIso the price is VERY Reduced. Here is the proof of this new model.
- Garmin Fenix 5S sapphire - Just like the Phoenix 5, but a little smaller. Review.
- Garmin Fenix 5X - Same seller, same VERY good offer. Review.
We already have the date of the Amazon Prime Day for 2017. It will be on July 11th, but the offers will start from the 10th at 6pm. For a little more than 24 hours there will be a huge selection of great offers availablebut beware, you can only access them if you have a Amazon.com "Prime" subscription.
Thousands of bargains from all product categories you can find on Amazon and, of course, sports and sports technology. So if you are at the expense of renewing some of your equipment, be on the lookout because there will be very good opportunities. You can get an idea of what you can find next week by checking out last year's article.
Keys to Prime Day at Amazon Spain
- 30 hours of uninterrupted flash offers. 2016 was a sales record for Amazon Spain, with over 400 orders per minute. And this year they want to make it even bigger. Imagine...
- Increased number of offersMore than 100,000 products will be part of this great shopping day, in almost every category that is available on Amazon, sports, GPS watches and sports technology as well.
- Exclusive flash offers for Prime customersAccess to offers is not for all customers, only for users who have a Prime (free shipping in 1 day, free photo storage in Amazon Cloud, etc.) If you are not a subscriber don't worry, you can register today at this link and you get 30 days totally free. And if you don't want to continue being a Prime member, you can cancel at any timebut you make sure you can participate in the day and a half of offers.
These are the keys, but for more information about Prime Day you can go to this special page that Amazon Spain has prepared for the promotion.
Be prepared, because this is where you will find all the offers that will be published. As during the Black Friday this article will be updated to the minute with the best bargains available from sports technology and GPS watches.
Bookmark this page, update it permanently and follow me on social networks (Facebook and Twitter) This is the best way for you to find out about all the offers available; because remember, flash offers are limited in time and units, so you have to "shoot" first and then ask.
And don't forget, buying through the links I provide (both for these products and any other from Amazon) you'll be helping to the page with a small commission, at no cost to you.
Ready? Well, in a week we'll see each other again on this same page ready to find the best opportunities :-).
While that day arrives, I'll be preparing the last test of the Polar M430...
- GoPro Hero 4 Black - Very good opportunity if you want a quality action camera to enjoy this summer.
- Garmin Fenix 3 HR - Offer at Amazon Germany. The Fenix 3 HR for just over 300 Euro (including shipping). Almost a 50% discount, it falls into the category of CHOLLO. You have all the details of the Fenix 3 on your test.
- Garmin Forerunner 35 - The access model for the Garmin GPS watch range, including optical pulse sensorPerfect for anyone who wants something simple to use. And much better than the FR25, as you can see from his test.
- Garmin Fenix 5 - There is a 20% discount promotion at reconditioned productsso the Fenix 5 in "as new" condition would cost you about £448... And if you don't like the state it's in, you return it and you're friends.
- Compex Fit 5.0 electrostimulator - Valid for both strength and muscle unloading. It is wireless and focused on muscle preparation. Only today with a 27% discount.
- UA Health Box - Under Armour's complete package including electronic scale, activity monitor and pulse sensor.
- TomTom Bandit Sports Camera - The main asset of the TomTom Bandit is its software, which is able to create a video by automatically selecting the most interesting images. More details available in the presentation post.
- Suunto Ambit3 Sport - It takes time at a very low price. For its 170 Euro you won't find a better multisport watch than the Suunto. Click to see the complete test.
- Garmin Forerunner 230 HR - It was present in the offers of the day and returns as Prime Day offer, available in the morning of the 11th from 1:20. The FR230 continues to be one of the main exponents of the mid-range of GPS watches, and one of my favorite watches to contrast tests of other models for its low weight. Know all the details in your test.
- Garmin Edge 1000 - C-H-O-L-L-O. With all the letters.
- Fitbit Charge 2 - The latest from Fitbit under 100. Americans continue to have the best activity monitoring platform and it is probably the best bracelet of its kind in terms of build quality. All the details in the test.
- Nokia Go - Don't be surprised by the name Nokia. It's the Withings Gobut your name has changed after Nokia's purchase of the original brand.
- Compex Fit 1.0 - And the most basic model, also reduced.
- Polar M600 - The M600 is back. 220 Euros for the best smart sports watch, including Android Wear 2.0 and swimming metrics. You can read the proof hereas well as knowing the What brought Android 2.0 to the M600.
- TomTom Spark 3 Cardio + Music - Don't be fooled by the name "Spark." You know it's a TomTom Runner 3 Cardio + Music under another name. The proof is here..
- Fitbit Flex - Small, simple and waterproof. Records exercise even when swimming. Here are more details, because I also tested.
- Nokia Steel - The same goes for the steel version of the Withings Activité and Activité Pop (which I've already analyzed at the time) This is the black version.
- Nokia Steel - And this is the white Nokia Steel.
- Garmin Virb X - If you're not familiar with Garmin Virb, they're GoPro's most direct competitor. Their main selling point? Connects to all types of ANT+ sensors and add all sorts of metrics to your videos very easily. At this price it is, frankly, a very sweet opportunity. More info here.
- Compex SP 4.0 Electrostimulator - Very similar to the previous Compex, but in this case with cables. Honestly, any expense in health is not an expense, it is an investment. Here one has fallen, I really want to use it to help me unload the muscle, very loaded from these weeks prior to IM Cascais 70.3.
- Compex SP 2.0 - Excellent price/performance ratio.
- Garmin Index - The Garmin scale has always been expensive, as it provided the most metrics, until today, when it was reduced to 105. Here you will find all the details.
- Berry King Smart Bluetooth Sensor - Perfect for your gym workouts and recording activity data with your mobile phone, or for connecting to any Bluetooth device.