Update: 12 October 18:24 - out of stock Garmin Fenix 6X Pro, Garmin FR245 refurbished, Polar Vantage M2, Garmin Varia Radar
For the first time in its history, we have a second Amazon Prime Day in the same year, and I'm here to bring you the best ones Garmin, Polar, Suunto offers and sports in general.
The dates we have for this occasion are October 11th and 12th. Only these days, everything you don't buy with discount in these two days you will no longer podrás buy it on the 13th (well, podrás, but it will be more expensive). As every year, the discounts are exclusively for customers PrimeIf you are not a member, you can sign up for free for 30 days (and enter the promotion at no cost). Do it directly by clicking here.
In this post
So as always, I start tracking down all available offers and will let you know whether or not it's worth it, taking into account the product's price history (which I already know by heart), and for whom the device in question is indicated.
First step, I recommend that you subscribe to the Telegram channel because that way 1TP7You'll get instant notifications when a new offer is posted, so you won't run out of stock because you see it too late.
Remind you that when you buy through any of the links I provide you will generate a small commission. This is what helps pay for the website and the work I do in testing, and it won't cost you a penny more. It's the way you have to thank me for everything I do. Although not all are affiliate links, if I have no affiliation with the store and the offer is good I also include it.
Do you need more help? Here are the comments or also the general web chat channel. This Prime Day will be spent in front of the screens of the different computers I have prepared, so podré will answer your questions almost instantly.
Prime Day deals on GPS watches Garmin
There is little I can tell you about Forerunner 245 that hasn't already been said... just that it is one of the main recommendations in the shopping guide. This time it is the 245 Music that receives the most powerful offer, but there is also the regular one at a good price.
There are several offers for all the Garmin Fenix 6 in its different versions, from the cheapest to models with some special feature. Instead of detailing them one by one, I put them below (the 6X Pro being the most outstanding).
- Garmin Fenix 6S Pro - If you are after the smaller model (and with higher color contrast), for 399€ it is not a bad price for this model.
Other offers Garmin
These are other models with special Prime Day promotions
- Garmin Instinct Solar - Nowadays it has already become basic, but for 169€ if you go after its aesthetics and its features, it is a great option. Especially considering that it is the Solar model that has the interesting offer (20€ difference with the normal model).
Prime Day deals on GPS watches Polar
Prime Day deals on GPS watches Suunto
The little one from Suunto can be an interesting option if you are looking for a small watch. Its main advantage is that in such a small size (and weight) it offers the same as the rest of the Suunto range.
It is a model that I quite like to use for testing because it offers good performance and weighs really little. Its only handicap is that it does not have a barometric altimeter, so perhaps it is more oriented to use on asphalt.
The Suunto 7 has been a change in strategy by Suunto trying to enter a segment, that of smartwatches with clear sports use, where the Apple Watch is king.
But in the sport approach the Suunto 7 is far superior to Apple's proposal. By platform, experience, navigation maps...
The Suunto 7 had a complicated start in its arrival on the market as it lacked some of the functions that should have been elementary in a watch of this type. But all that has been corrected in the updates, specifically with the following inclusions:
- Ability to customize sport profiles
- Route navigation using Suunto maps
Both are two basic functions that should have been present from day one.
It is an interesting option if you are looking for something for your daily life and want to go beyond simply receiving smart notifications on your wrist, as is the case with other sports watches. It is a good mix between smartwatch and sports watch, in my opinion the one that best combines both facets. But that makes it neither the best smartwatch, nor the best sports watch. It's up to each individual to decide what exactly he or she is looking for.
Prime Day deals on Garmin cyclocomputers
The smallest Garmin model was recently updated with some of the most important Garmin cycling features. For example ClimbPro, which will guide us on each of the climbs we have on our route.
Also with guided workouts, which 1TP10You can create from Garmin or download through Garmin Connect. And now it even allows us to control a smart roller.
This is the latest version of the Garmin cadence and speed sensors. They transmit via ANT+ and Bluetooth.
They do not need magnets as they work through their internal accelerometers, making their installation even easier.
The HRM-Pro is the latest chest pulse sensor released by Garmin. It is like the HRM-Tri but on steroids.
In other words, it has the same capabilities: advanced career metrics, allows it to be used for Garmin Running Power and stores heart rate during swimming for synchronization after the end of the activity.
The difference is that the HRM-Pro also has Bluetooth connectivity (dual connection) and can also record intensity, steps, calories and heart rate data without using the watch.
The HRM-Dual is a basic sensor (no accelerometer so no running metrics), but offers dual communication via ANT+ and Bluetooth, and can receive heart rate data on devices using both technologies.
For example, you can train on the bike trainer by sending the data to Zwift and to your watch. Or train in the gym in the same way.
If you don't feel like paying what a Compex is worth, how about this Beurer model? It doesn't have as many modes of use as the more expensive versions, but it's perfect for getting those tired muscles back.
The Beurer EM49 offers two electrodes, while the EM59 offers four.
Amazon's Echo Buds are arguably the wireless headphones that offer the most for the price. And now that they have a discount of something more than 40% is even better. And is that for 69 € you get a headset with a pretty good sound capacity that also have active noise cancellation (something not seen in this price range by far).
Offers sold out
- Garmin Fenix 6 - For only 274€ and with all the advantages of the Fenix 6 family, but without the maps/music playback combo. But if you are looking for aesthetics and autonomy, the normal Fenix 6 at this price is a gift.
- Garmin Fenix 6X Pro
Only Prime Day deals in Spain? Shop also on Prime Day in other countries
You can access the best offers from other countries. Remember that these promotions are exclusive for Prime customers, so the only requirement is to sign up.
It is free for 30 days so you can register, access the offers and then you can request to unsubscribe from the service.. You will not be charged anything, you will make the purchase at a reduced price and the only thing is that you will have to pay about 6 € shipping for buying outside Spain. You can use the same account you have in Spain.
Tips for Amazon Prime Day
Although the offers may be valid for two days, the units are limited (especially in Flash offers). The most tempting offers will only last a short time, so it is important to be quick in your purchase decision.
- The first tip to keep in mind is to be quick to know when an offer comes into effect. How not to miss any of them? Well, the first thing I recommend is that, if you haven't already done so, subscribe to the Telegram channel1TP10 After receiving notifications of all the interesting offers and promotions that appear.
- As indicated above, subscribe to Amazon Prime. It is a prerequisite for poder to access the offers. But don't worry, it's free for 30 days and you can unsubscribe at any time. Click here to register.
- Act fast. Remember that with Amazon you can cancel orders without any problems or questions on their part, so you can buy before they run out of stock and then verify that it is the right decision.
- Read the tests for each of the products you are interested in. If there is something that I have maintained for some years now is that there are no bad devices, but there are bad choices. In those tests that I link in each one of the offers you will have ALL the information you need to verify that the device you have purchased is the one you need.
- Share the website with your training partners! Because by doing so you will help them and you will help me with my work.
I won't go any further. First I'll leave you with the best offers served on a silver platter and later podrás see these offers (and others) in more detail.
In the content menu podrás find the different categories in which I have been dividing the offers, so you can see them all one after another or jump directly to the section that interests you.
Thank you for reading and above all, for collaborating with the site!